Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to ask, roughly how many HG 1/144 regular kits can fit inside HLJ largest box?

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to ask, roughly how many HG 1/144 regular kits can fit inside HLJ largest box?

think best email HLJ and check? dont think anyone will know if their parcel is it the largest. and kits comes in different sizes..even for HG kit... unless u can give an example of which kit bot size

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did that and now waiting for reply, going for $390 of stuff including shipping so that just nice under the $400 GST.

Anyone knows how much angled nippers are going for in SG? Tempted to go for a $30 one in HLJ as for that price is tamiya normal nipper. Never tried a angled nipper before.

jieqiii

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to airbrushing. Just wanna ask, is it possible to bring in paint and thinner from taobao? If yes, what are the agents you guys use?

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gunpla Expo has been announced. Will be for the month of June at Takashimaya. Doubt the prices will be at Japan msrp or lower. If expo prices are only 50% margin above Japan msrp, still okay in my opinion if not going Japan in future.

alfseeto

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I saw on HAG facebook page that they are having 30% off sale now. Are their prices good? Is it 30% of the typical retail price in Singapore or even lower than that?

Anyone who has bought something there recently can share how much they paid?

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I saw on HAG facebook page that they are having 30% off sale now. Are their prices good? Is it 30% of the typical retail price in Singapore or even lower than that?

Anyone who has bought something there recently can share how much they paid?

It's always been 30% off if not wrong. Local prices for most gunpla and supplies has been to double Japan price. Even if give 40% discount, still can earn.

Nowadays, can have 20% or more below Japan price if don't mind ordering the kits from online sources unless willing to pay more to have it now.

alfseeto

Reaction score
It's always been 30% off if not wrong. Local prices for most gunpla and supplies has been to double Japan price. Even if give 40% discount, still can earn.

Nowadays, can have 20% or more below Japan price if don't mind ordering the kits from online sources unless willing to pay more to have it now.

I'm looking for some older build fighter kits which are already out of stock locally and most online stores like HLJ. Anyone bought from taobao before can recommend a decent shop with reasonable shipping rates? I searched taobao and those kits I want are still available. But I'm scared to buy becos my chinese sucks.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some older build fighter kits which are already out of stock locally and most online stores like HLJ. Anyone bought from taobao before can recommend a decent shop with reasonable shipping rates? I searched taobao and those kits I want are still available. But I'm scared to buy becos my chinese sucks.

Cheaper shipping would be SAL but expect your items a month later. Have you tried carousel? Ezbuy or formerly 65Daigou is one of the most popular fowarders thus far. They have a physical store at dhoby ghaut with people to guide how to order there.

Last edited:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://ezbuy.sg/Product/Detail?url...em.htm?id=22809052199&src=10003&IsFromPrime=Y

those who want to buy spray booth. can make use of ezbuy prime (trial) + free agent

y8kttc5.jpg

this is with LED .

tissuepaper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what kits you looking for ? the recent sheng tai warehouse lelong quite a few. $15 onwards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.