Gundam Modelling Course

rookierocky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pls let me know when the class is starting i wanna join. btw i received the pm already :)

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The next modelling course is starting on 16 Oct.

It will be a basic modelling course, same as the last one. Great for beginners who wanna pick up airbrushing and basics, such as clearing seamlines and removing nubs.

HGUC/HG Gundam
Date: Sunday 16 October 2011
Time: 2 - 6pm
Venue: Kampong Glam CC #03-02
Fees: $100(M)/$110(NM)
8 Sessions

The course will cover the basic process of building a Gundam kit, such as:
- removing stubs
- clearing seam lines and mould lines
- priming
- mixing of paint
- masking
- airbrushing
- panel lining using enamel wash

Airbrush and compressor will be provided during the sessions. Participants are to bring their own tools, accessories and paints.

For more information and registration, please contact the CC at 62984359/62950741.
Please drop me a PM too so that i can follow up with the CC because some of the CC people may not be aware of all the courses.

rookierocky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup... call and register with them.
i am just helping to keep track.. have to go through CC to register for the course

1) eh is kampong glam community club or community centre? google give me two diff address.

2) the 100 and 110 got what diff

3) the cc ppl know about the course? later they blur blur say dont have this course :(

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) eh is kampong glam community club or community centre? google give me two diff address.

2) the 100 and 110 got what diff

3) the cc ppl know about the course? later they blur blur say dont have this course :(

1) wah... i didnt know got 2 :s22:
it is the one beside the beach rd army market

2) $100 is for our club members, $110 is non-member price

3) some of the CC ppl might not know about the course, tt's y i ask u all to give me ur contacts also. so i can double confirm with the person in charge

rookierocky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) wah... i didnt know got 2 :s22:
it is the one beside the beach rd army market

2) $100 is for our club members, $110 is non-member price

3) some of the CC ppl might not know about the course, tt's y i ask u all to give me ur contacts also. so i can double confirm with the person in charge

sad sia, he ask me go down to register :(

yiewwj

Reaction score
I called the CC already to leave my contacts already.

He say the details not finalised yet.

So waiting for person in charge contact me :D

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

The course is confirmed for 16 Oct.

Please register and make payment before the start of the course as we need to know the number of participants so that we can purchase the kits.

I have checked with the CC, and they will allow registration and payment. Do let me know if you encounter and problem with the CC.

rookierocky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

The course is confirmed for 16 Oct.

Please register and make payment before the start of the course as we need to know the number of participants so that we can purchase the kits.

I have checked with the CC, and they will allow registration and payment. Do let me know if you encounter and problem with the CC.

ok i will try to go down before that

lchunl001

Reaction score
for the course fee $100/$110. so does passion card holder entitle to the discount price? what club membership is $100 refer to?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the course fee $100/$110. so does passion card holder entitle to the discount price? what club membership is $100 refer to?

club member refers to kampong glam CC's scale modelling club members

yiewwj

Reaction score
hi evil, how to register for the course??

through pa website ??

Thanks alot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.