Macross / Robotech lovers

royforker

Reaction score
true if there is more perks .. but on the whole, you might be spending more time trying to fix it up and by then, dont think you would want to play with it. more towards in displaying it.

AugzCooler

Reaction score
Lol, seriously. Someone asked me the same question before - do you play with your macross models?

I dont? Lol. How about the rest of you?

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do transform my YF 21 some times and display it in different modes. haha. :s12:

Anyway,

DX Chogokin Macross F YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie Alto's Custom
(Release Date: Jun. 2011, Price: 17000 Yen)

3.jpg

The price is pretty.. pricey. At least SGD$185.

I like the battroid mode!

royforker

Reaction score
Nice ... i like ... :p

I do transform my YF 21 some times and display it in different modes. haha. :s12:

Anyway,

3.jpg

royforker

Reaction score
Play ??? hahaha ... for the first time yes, but after than that ... nope. Its always inside the box.

Anyway,

3.jpg

Lol, seriously. Someone asked me the same question before - do you play with your macross models?

I dont? Lol. How about the rest of you?

AugzCooler

Reaction score
I dun have space to keep the boxes - the veritechs are displayed in the cupboard immediately. Lol.

Sighz.. June???? So long....

royforker

Reaction score
so far only movies of Marcoss F spin off .. as for new macross series .. seem like there is no news ..

AugzCooler

Reaction score
I think Kamen Riders more than 1 / yr. Lol. And their series kinda pick off from each other, but still have different story lines.

royforker

Reaction score
nothing is cheap when it come frm bandai ... esp now Japan is so much in deep ****. hope they can pull thru the nuclear meltdown issue

AugzCooler

Reaction score
Imagine no more Macross....

worse... US-ver Macross....... Robotech.....

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANN confirmed with Jan Scott Frazier, a close friend of the deceased, and other anime industry members that producer and animator Hiroshi Kakoi passed away during the March 11 earthquake (Tōhoku Chihō Taiheiyō-oki Jishin) and tsunami. Kakoi's wife Kumiko survived the disaster.
Among other projects, Kakoi was a producer on The Super Dimension Fortress Macross II: Lovers, Again and Moldiver original video anime series. He also worked as a key animator at the anime studio Artland on the first Macross series (from the first episode onward) and on the 1980 version of Astro Boy (Tetsuwan Atom). He served as a production manager at Artland and the anime studio AIC.
News from AnimeNewsNetwork

http://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-macross-ii-producer-hiroshi-kakoi.html

Sigh. :(:(:(

royforker

Reaction score
Lets give a moment of silent and pay respect to one of japan leading anime producer ... We will miss your wonderful art pieces ... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.