Official Kamen Rider & Super sentai fan club - Part 2

Like Tree853Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #391

I've always liked your eye on this.
Sankyuu~!

Inform john when you're ready to snap pics outdoor.

Perharps do your very first SHF review... with an outdoor settings.
Biorider87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #392

2 normal release and 1 exclusive is very good already Now hoping they release Autovajin as normal release
LOL oh ya... u reminded autovajin... LOL! since last yr tamashii prototype imagine they do stun.. bike is regular, robot mode is exclusive...
johninu87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #393

Hey guys. Just sharing some of my hauls and photos. I am still an amateur to photography tho, so they are not on same calibre as Biorider's or John's pics.

First up, SIC Kiva! From my 2010 purchases. Super delayed due to You-Know-Who. enjoy!

To be continued
nice. the violin looks good with kiva
AugzCooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #394

Shld add in Hibiki as drumer and who shall be the lead singer? Fourze or OOO?
LOL....I would have added Hibiki if I have owned it...well be damn cool! Hibiki as a cool drummer. Then lead singer will be Kanoha or Kivaara...

nice. the violin looks good with kiva
Thanks Cooler! Appreciate all the feedback, bros! John- and Biorider-sempais, any tips for my photography?
ridhwan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #395

Nice kiva bro,btw whr u bought it? And anybro here manage to complete the 10 s.i.c hensei rider?

-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app
DragonGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #396

wa can close the cover!!!! nice but exclusive zzz

I'm going to nitpick this time bec I am a faiz fan...the folding gimmick is nice but it should be accurate. The chest should not be like bulging or protruding.
Old 26-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #397

LOL oh ya... u reminded autovajin... LOL! since last yr tamashii prototype imagine they do stun.. bike is regular, robot mode is exclusive...
Wa if like that,the sh one maybe more ex than the s.I.c one

-----
Old 26-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #398

wa can close the cover!!!! nice but exclusive zzz

The faiz axel design make it look like the thigh is not very big leh,unlike the normal faiz

-----
Old 26-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #399

[QUOTE=DragonGUN;58055927]Nice kiva bro,btw whr u bought it? And anybro here manage to complete the 10 s.i.c hensei rider?

@DragonGUN: I purchase my Kiva from MKZ last year...only receive it early this year. I was planning to wait till I get all that I haf ordered from him 2010-2011 before deciding which to open and which to keep MISB but considering what has transpired, I decided to just deal with wat I have now.
Old 26-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #400

Thanks Cooler! Appreciate all the feedback, bros! John- and Biorider-sempais, any tips for my photography?
Hi! lol hmm i think bio advice better cos i quite anyhow , took for fun... maybe i feel ur lighting can improve or u can edit brightness/contrast. if u wan build lightbox can ask for advice... got bros here do n they make nice!
Old 26-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #401

Art Spirits is by which company? We don't know whether the price will be in the Hot Toys range anot.
Yeap... A little scared on that too
MEGASILVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #402

Hi! lol hmm i think bio advice better cos i quite anyhow , took for fun... maybe i feel ur lighting can improve or u can edit brightness/contrast. if u wan build lightbox can ask for advice... got bros there do n they make nice!
nontheless, your advice is still good! yeah, my lighting still need some work. I am using only the ceiling light. I did consider using a lightbox but not sure where to start. thanks again, John-sempai!
Old 26-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #403

nontheless, your advice is still good! yeah, my lighting still need some work. I am using only the ceiling light. I did consider using a lightbox but not sure where to start. thanks again, John-sempai!
wow you are welcome man... welcome to rider photohobby!

btw guys! lol leaked trailer of fourze... eh LOL~ i dont know how to express my thoughts yet... nice or not nice also will watch later

Old 26-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #404

I have all of them, the heisei riders but all MISB coz no display cabinet..YET
riderkickxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #405

Hi bro I ain't really a pro myself, but I guess I can share-share a bit on how I do mine.

Usually for my pictures, I like to take a full body shot with no parts being cropped/cut out (to make it feel more complete). Like the recent ones below with Shadowmoon, I try to make every part of the character and his motorbike to be in the photo. Its just a personal preference. So for example, your band picture (the one with them playing guitar and trumpet... I guess will be better if you managed to get their foot in the shot as well, to see a more complete figure).

For close-ups, its a different case altogether, because the other body parts are not meant to be in the picture cuz you just want a shot of his head/body/hands etc.

I like this shot of yours the best:

because everything is seen, and the focus is clear.

For blurry pics, you can try to play around with the Macro function (if you're using a normal digital camera, like me lol). Like for the action shot, if you keep getting a blurry pic, remove the big Kiva logo at the back first, set and focus on your SIC, put back your logo in the background, then snap the pic. The focus will be on your SIC Kiva.

For outdoor, my preference is usually to have my figure in 1/3 of the photo, while the remaining 2/3 of the photo is just showing the background (to let others know where I've put my toy outside). Like the one below, I try to get a blurry background of the word "One Fullerton", just to remind myself thats where it was taken. lol.

Thats about how I usually do. I'm no professional, don't even have a dslr while shooting outside. Taking picture of toys with normal small camera outside sometimes look funny also. But I like my outcome.

There are other pros here, who knows more about lightings; even shooting them in light boxes. Try asking the pro bros here.
Biorider87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.