Old 04-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #1

WTS: Customized LEGO Figurine: Po the Panda from "Kungfu Panda" Movie

Product Images:
Front View:

Front + Side View:

Side View:

Back View:

Brief Description:
In conjunction with the release of the new Kungfu Panda 3 movie (on 10 March 2016), I have designed and built a LEGO-version of the movie's main character, Po the Panda.

Dimensions:
Width: 15.5 cm
Height: 11 cm
Depth: 6 cm

Number of LEGO bricks used:
164 (all bricks used are brand new and authentic LEGO bricks)

*Do note that I've applied some glue to the bricks to further secure them so they will not break off easily (especially when dropped onto the floor by accident.)

Most suitable for:
  • Fans of customized LEGO creations (Best of all, no work is required on your part as everything is already assembled for you).
  • Fans of Kungfu Panda - you will have in possession a very limited collection of the Po the Panda figurine in your display cabinet (this Po the Panda LEGO figurine is designed and built by me from scratch, so you will not find this anywhere else other than from me).
  • Gift - Especially if you know the recipient is a fan of Kungfu Panda movies, this LEGO figurine is bound to surprise him/her.

Price:
Price of SG$48 is final - Price is set as such because of the intense amount of work I've put forth to design and build the figurine from scratch. Also, the cost to get the bricks required is relatively high as well, hence the price. Thank you for your understanding!

Modes of Payment & Delivery:
1. Cash on Delivery - Currently, I do delivery via meetup at the various MRT stations - AMK, Serangoon, Toa Payoh, as well as Tiong Bahru.

2. Registered mail - Additional $7 for packaging and for item to be sent to your residence via registerd mail. I will send out the item within 1-2 days upon receipt of payment via fund transfer my POSB savings bank account (bank account number to be provided upon purchase confirmation.)

Questions?:
If you have any questions regarding the item, or you wish to purchase it, please feel free to SMS/Whatsapp me at +65 9839 4015.

Thank you for your interest in my listing, and I look forward to hear from you!

Last edited by thebricksshoppe; 04-03-2016 at 02:03 PM..
thebricksshoppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.