Samurai 3000 Collection Sword - Ninja For sale

ahmahippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UC1259_pic_1.jpg

Bought it less than a mth ago @ $429 from Caesars and $20+ for the kit to maintain it... till today it was kept in the box it originally came with.

Reason for selling...

1) Not much time to maintain the sword even now and then i do maintain it
2) In need of money to pay some bills.

For selling price... I am fine with offer from people but reasonable offer.

PM me today :D

Note: Originally wanted to sell @ $200 but I will deduct $20 ... Selling for $180 ... deal @ queenstown area... reason is the $20 maybe for u to save or to take cab back due to this item is in long box & a little heavy :p
I make a lost for more than half the amount I originally bought but I see no point keeping it in a box when I didnt even display it... or unable to display it due to young kids ....

Last edited:

ahmahippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, what is the length, width etc, come with any stand? receipt?

Hi, I bought my sword here : http://www.caesars.com.sg/web/index...ds,Fantasy&pid=UC1259&pcou=9&pcur=36&vcat=All

The blade is sharp, fully functional stainless steel. 38 1/16" overall. 28 1/8" blade

sorry as I bought it @ 429 just for the sword, I got not enough money to buy the stand that time however I have membership from Caesars where I got discount for the stand if not wrong. As for receipt, I got to search, I think still got it.

I too bought Caesars sword oil, maintain kits for the sword so that i will remain good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.