Status
Not open for further replies.

kuang3

Reaction score
Up for sale is the Asia Exclusive Bruticus:D

Item is brand new@$170.

bruticus.jpg

Image gotten from internet and it is the same stuff

It is reissue item from Takara due to very hot demand and can combine with Fansproject add-on to form a very gorgeous toy, refer to picture 2 for Bruticus + Fansproject combined mode (sold separately, picture meant for illustration purposes only; actual colors/appearance is different)

combinedv.jpg

Collection Point
Admiralty MRT station

Contact
Pls sms/whatsapp@84990059

1) I am sorry that I can't accept any request of refund or exchange if you find that the toy doesn't meet your expectation, damaged or any other reason; also due to the nature of toy, no any form of warranty is provided
2) The item is brand new, you can check the contents during meet up, however I can't allow you to take out the toy(s) from the wire ties
3) Please DO NOT buy if you are unwilling to accept all these terms

I am sorry for the caveat emptors but it is to avoid unnecessary after-sale dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.