Customized table top for study room

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows where can I get those customized table top (or the entire desk) for study room except Ikea? Thanks.

nakitaro

Master Member
Reaction score
find carpenters or contractors will do. wall mounted tables for technical work

cis2910

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows where can I get those customized table top (or the entire desk) for study room except Ikea? Thanks.

If you are a handyman and can DIY, then you may buy plywood and laminate formica sheet for the table top.

10+ years ago, I DIY a 2.5m long computer table with drawers for my study room and it is still serving me well now. Total spent was less than $200. Bought the plywood, formica sheet and necessary parts all in a shop at Kranji. Then I used one of my empty room to slowly DIY the table and drawers.

But if don't like to mess up your house or can't DIY, then you should simply ask carpenter to do it, the design shouldn't be too complicated. Just let the carpenter take measurement, tell him what you want and then leave the rest to the carpenter.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
If you are a handyman and can DIY, then you may buy plywood and laminate formica sheet for the table top.

10+ years ago, I DIY a 2.5m long computer table with drawers for my study room and it is still serving me well now. Total spent was less than $200. Bought the plywood, formica sheet and necessary parts all in a shop at Kranji. Then I used one of my empty room to slowly DIY the table and drawers.

But if don't like to mess up your house or can't DIY, then you should simply ask carpenter to do it, the design shouldn't be too complicated. Just let the carpenter take measurement, tell him what you want and then leave the rest to the carpenter.

Thanks, any recommended carpenters? Won't consider ID as it's ex.

logitech123

Master Member
Reaction score
i bought a 1.2m table top from a carpentry in kaki bukit with abs edge banding and pass them 4 ikea table leg. about $240. if need contact pm me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.