Looking for good & reliable painting services

pills

Master Member
Reaction score
No reply still?

Am planning to go with them but getting an on sit quote first coz they ave $300 discount now.

yewdes

Reaction score
@viberzdae

How long did those bangladeshi workers take to paint ur home?

300 is so value for money!

hana00

Reaction score
Anyone tried SKK paint before? Is it good?

Their paint not bad. the skk 5 star paint very good and cheap. my father used it to paint our house ceiling and now more than 15 years still no problem. The tip is try use this skk 5 star paint for your interior ceiling because they are suitable for exterior meaning weather endurable, using indoor means even more super lasting and protective.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
A reminder to all members~ any solicited ads in the post will be removed~ :vijayadmin:

sunsetbay

Reaction score
Har? Then how come that raj guy july post is still around? remove lor?

had overlooked his post & i'd removed accordingly~

anyway, i believe the readers here belong to the mature group that able to judge which post is pure marketing & which is genuine recommendation~

sharon_tan

Reaction score
hdb 3 room flat

I am looking for so called 3 in 1 services. Change of door, painting and cleaning of the unit. Is there any recommendations?

Strawhatpirate

Reaction score
hi sharon_tan

you found the service already?
i can pm you one i used b4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Deciding on professional painting services between Nippon Paint and Delux. Which one is better (in terms of service, paint, etc.) ?

My house is 5-yr old 4-room HDB. The walls are moldy :(

Dej3cted

Reaction score
Deciding on professional painting services between Nippon Paint and Delux. Which one is better (in terms of service, paint, etc.) ?

My house is 5-yr old 4-room HDB. The walls are moldy :(

Hi gaaraofthesand

My company is a Nippon Inhouse Painting Subcon and if you do want more information on our painting services perhaps you can give me a call and we can discuss further

You can reach me at 91553728 Jacob. Hope to hear from you.

Ronnxer

Reaction score
Hi, looking for a good and reliable to painters to paint a 4 room flat. Any recommendation? Pls kindly advise thanks!!!!

ivandemi

Reaction score
For painting services, do they usually charge extra to take down existing wallpaper? or its part of the package?

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Reaction score
i am looking to contract such services also. 4rm flat. best is if you all can recommend those that you all used before!

thanks in advance.

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy paint then hire painter cheaper?
Received quote 1.2k for 5 room HDB.
If buy paint myself cost approx $800. Meaning they only earn $400??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.