Recommend a Good and Cheap Air-Con Service Company - Page 41 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend a Good and Cheap Air-Con Service Company

Like Tree144Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #601

Hi Mike,

to be frank, we have been communicating via pm, thus the response will not be as instant as calling.

as mentioned in my earlier posting, we have already highlighted that we are really packed recently, if you are urgent, you may look for other contractor. (you can refer to my posting on 2nd of May)

and to be very frank, if we have outsource our job to 3rd party, that particular contractor would have attended to you already, right?

lastly, we have not provide any of our services to you, how come you can say our service standard drop?

let's be fair to us on your posting.

we apologies for not been able to attend to you within the shortest possible date.

regards,
hock wang

I have the same experience as et_here. I also been play out by Hock Wang.

I think too many people look for him, he sometime don't even know who he is replying and keep asking the same question.

This is the problem, when too many people recommended him, business too good, service standard drop. Eventually, workmanship will drop too.
I have seen similar cases in the renovation contractor, when he cannot attend all the people, he start to out-source, end up quality drop, service drop, from a good contractor turn to a poor contractor.

So please be warned!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #602

I am surprse that your response are so fast when coming to defence yourself while claiming to be busy when you can't reply to others PM. I would said you are "selectively" busy. So there is no sincerely.

Anyway, I see your response/defence to others' comments in this forum and concluded that you are not very service oriented.

Lets move on. Althought I have wasted 1 week, I would be able to fine a better aircon service company.

Hi Mike,

to be frank, we have been communicating via pm, thus the response will not be as instant as calling.

as mentioned in my earlier posting, we have already highlighted that we are really packed recently, if you are urgent, you may look for other contractor. (you can refer to my posting on 2nd of May)

and to be very frank, if we have outsource our job to 3rd party, that particular contractor would have attended to you already, right?

lastly, we have not provide any of our services to you, how come you can say our service standard drop?

let's be fair to us on your posting.

we apologies for not been able to attend to you within the shortest possible date.

regards,
hock wang
funkyjazz35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #603

Mike,

we don't know how you have come to such conclusion
Anyway, I see your response/defence to others' comments in this forum and concluded that you are not very service oriented.
with this, why would you even want to PM us in the first place?

with your kind of allegation, it is a need that we response to you ASAP.

I would said you are "selectively" busy. So there is no sincerely.
quoting the above sentence, we can only tell you we have just reach home from hospital.

you are not aware that we have been shuttling between home - work - hospital for the past mentally stressing 2 weeks.

and do you think that it is a need for us to announce in the forum that my mum is hospitalized, and she is going for the operation tomorrow?

we merely couldn't attend to you within this week and you are taking the opportunity, riding on et_here's posting, trying to put us down.

we are contractor, we are also human being like you, we have our own parent to take care of, you have your own too.

please do spare some thought for others before slamming without knowing the real reason.

I am surprse that your response are so fast when coming to defence yourself while claiming to be busy when you can't reply to others PM. I would said you are "selectively" busy. So there is no sincerely.

Lets move on. Althought I have wasted 1 week, I would be able to fine a better aircon service company.

Last edited by hockwang; 10-05-2012 at 10:44 PM..
hockwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #604

I am just providing feedback from my experience. An experience that leaves a bad taste.....
Everyone meets with situations and challenges in work, is a matter of how to handle it.
As for the SMRT, I am sure anyone affected by the it are also sharing their experiences in their own way...

FYI, I dont come back to this thread anymore after I got your contact from the recommendation here.
Which means, I wouldnt know and will not read about your busy schedule. My point is, you should deliver what you have committed. If you have problem meeting your commitment, let me know in advance. But not to assume that I will and have to be fine with any schedule you slot me in. Please know that as a consumer, I have the right to decide if I should continue waiting or engage someone else, but not for the service provider to decide....
et_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #605

At first, I do give you a benefit of doubt which I decided to try your service.

Same as et_here, you didn't deliver what you proposed.The date was proposed by you and you failed to commit.

You may have your urgent thing to attend to, but please inform me earlier or reject me earlier instead beating round the bush and reject me last minute. Sorry to hear that your mother is in hospital, but that does not mean other people don't have more important thing than you to do. et_here has explained the right way to do business and please remember to be humble eventhough your business is improve through a few recommendation here.

Same as et_here, I would not come back to this thread to continue this discussion as I have found a better aircon service company.

Mike,

we don't know how you have come to such conclusion

with this, why would you even want to PM us in the first place?

with your kind of allegation, it is a need that we response to you ASAP.

quoting the above sentence, we can only tell you we have just reach home from hospital.

you are not aware that we have been shuttling between home - work - hospital for the past mentally stressing 2 weeks.

and do you think that it is a need for us to announce in the forum that my mum is hospitalized, and she is going for the operation tomorrow?

we merely couldn't attend to you within this week and you are taking the opportunity, riding on et_here's posting, trying to put us down.

we are contractor, we are also human being like you, we have our own parent to take care of, you have your own too.

please do spare some thought for others before slamming without knowing the real reason.
funkyjazz35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #606

Sharp maybe a good choice for it price and quality
vietnamlatexmattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #607

Hock Wang,

No doubt that we are all human. The peeve of your customers here is not in the quality of your workmanship but in your service.. Perhaps you should not agree to something that you are unable to commit to?

I too agree that you are selectively busy, while I was waiting patiently for 3 weeks for you to even call me to discuss my needs, there were customers posting positive reviews about how they contacted you at 2pm and managed to get an appointment on the same day.. Made me wonder, is my money smelly? Or maybe the services I require are not as profitable?

Hope that you will take our feedback into consideration and not disappoint anymore people in future with your overcommittment.

Hope business stays good too, I truly believe that your workmanship is good, it is just unfortunate that I never got to engage your services.

At first, I do give you a benefit of doubt which I decided to try your service.

Same as et_here, you didn't deliver what you proposed.The date was proposed by you and you failed to commit.

You may have your urgent thing to attend to, but please inform me earlier or reject me earlier instead beating round the bush and reject me last minute. Sorry to hear that your mother is in hospital, but that does not mean other people don't have more important thing than you to do. et_here has explained the right way to do business and please remember to be humble eventhough your business is improve through a few recommendation here.

Same as et_here, I would not come back to this thread to continue this discussion as I have found a better aircon service company.
pototo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #608
Arch-Supremacy Member

Streetdeal.sg today only, $15/unit coupon (min. 2 units/household)
touchme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #609

Good morning pototo,

have went through the list of PMs, but unfortunately didn't see your pm.

my apology if we have really forgotten about you.

we have customers asking about this incident when we went to several customers place for past few days.

as for the 2pm timing you mentioned, it is one of the rare case that when this customer called, we are just nearby his/her place and we happen to finish the work here earlier than expected.

for us, we are trying our best to do our job, just that in this world, it is a fact that we are unable to satisfy everybody. sometimes, we have some personal/family issue to settle, so there might have some lapse. hope you understand.

have a good day.

regards,
hock wang

Last edited by hockwang; 16-05-2012 at 08:41 AM..
hockwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #610

Aircon not starting. Serviceman said the wiring needs replacement. How much should it cost? it's around 5 meters from outside unit to the room.
pinWheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #611
tk
Supremacy Member

Aircon pumped gas 3 mths back but now not cold liao.. gas leaking? any solution to trace & fix the leak?
tk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #612

to tk,

Do a pressure test.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #613
tk
Supremacy Member

to tk,

Do a pressure test.
Understand that pressure test + change leaking pipes/equip would prob cost me ~$700-800.. As the system 3 aircon is already 8yrs old liao, wondering if shd just change the entire set instead..
tk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #614

To tk,

If u were to change new aircon, have to replace the pipes too.
So that the problem will not come back again (unless a few years later due to wear and tear)
Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #615

what is the life span of air con nowadays?

My 7 year old compressor just died on me.

1. Thinking of changing just the compressor
a. New compressor
b. 2nd hand ones

2. or whole system.

Anyone can recommend? tks.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.