Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend a Good and Cheap Air-Con Service Company

Like Tree72Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #1081

Dear all,

We are doing aircon business way before we decided to join hwz forum due to customers feedback that we should come in to hwz to show ourselves. We do not post on threads regarding fellow forumers queries as we know maxiscool is capable of doing so thus bringing it to pm so fellow forumers do not need to search the thread for replies on their queries. We do not believe posting on threads in public is unprofessional or whatsoever.

We are the service support mending this hwz account and not the sales director who would'nt have time for this.

Dear benoit, we cannot control customers who uses our service to post feedbacks in here. We have actually went through our customers feedbacks and probably you might think they were fake because most of them are actually positive.
We genuinely think its not done in a right way to pinpoint certain forumer's post and deem it to be a post from us and we certainly do not share the views of yours regarding us posing as customers to discriminate other companies doing aircon services.

We are sure if our services ain't good enough to deserve a genuine feedback from our valued customers, then apparantly there should be negative feedbacks about us and we would not be able to delete these posts in the forum.

We thank our customers for any kind of feedbacks and we honor them be it good or bad.

Regards
Ace Cool

Acecool came to check on my aircon as it was not working. I told him to service only the faulty unit. The Technician took down the whole unit and clean it in the toilet. It's been 3 weeks now and the aircon is working very well. Acecool really did an excellent job. Thank you Acecool, will definitely call you again for future servicing.
shau61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #1082
Master Member

hi

my brother need to service his 5-years aircon as not cool, mitsuibishi starmex, would like like to find out what are charges & what to do done? how long for the whole process?
Old 18-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #1083
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone can recommend where to get air con for a small shop of about 400 sqft?

It has high ceiling of 2 story high
IntelFlash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #1084

To IntelFlash,

I think u will need ard 40k btu in total due to high ceiling.
Maybe can get 24k + 18k or 2 x 24k fcu.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #1085

Hi, I need some advice. I was trying to clean my air con unit by using a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately, I stupidly did tried to clean it while it was running and broke some of the blades on the rotating fan (not sure what it is called exactly). I'm wondering whether air con servicing company is able to repair it or must I change the entire unit?
firenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #1086

Hi Firenz,

I believe what you have broken are the fins on the blower.
This is not repairable and you will most probably need to change your whole blower. If I am not wrong your unit will start to vibrate as this is a common sympton if blower is broken.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Hi, I need some advice. I was trying to clean my air con unit by using a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately, I stupidly did tried to clean it while it was running and broke some of the blades on the rotating fan (not sure what it is called exactly). I'm wondering whether air con servicing company is able to repair it or must I change the entire unit?
maxicoolservices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #1087

Hi Firenz,

I believe what you have broken are the fins on the blower.
This is not repairable and you will most probably need to change your whole blower. If I am not wrong your unit will start to vibrate as this is a common sympton if blower is broken.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the prompt reply. You are absolutely right. The unit keeps vibrating and the sound is annoying. How much will it cost to change the blower and does your company provide this service?
firenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #1088

Hi Firenz,

I have dropped you a pm on this to further discuss.
The blower fins are very delicate and if not careful they will break easily.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the prompt reply. You are absolutely right. The unit keeps vibrating and the sound is annoying. How much will it cost to change the blower and does your company provide this service?
Old 21-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #1089

Hi, I have been using the starmex (system 4) for the past 10 years. It is working fine (rarely use) until recently, when 1 of the fancoil unit (MSXY-18SV) refused to work. I am not even to on/off using the power button on the unit itself.

I contacted mitsubishi, seems that the repair cost can be easily about $500. Is it worth to repair it? Or, can I just replace the fancoil unit? how much will it cost then?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
ComputerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #1090

To ComputerTime,

Maybe the control wiring is broken?
Old 21-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #1091

hi

my brother need to service his 5-years aircon as not cool, mitsuibishi starmex, would like like to find out what are charges & what to do done? how long for the whole process?
Wash normal on the unit. Chemical wash on the condenser. Around 160 i think
itedino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #1092

Hi ComputerTime,

As what Terumo have mentioned, it could be possible that your unit is facing a Wire Fault/PCB failure/Outdoor Parts Failure with the most common culprit being the wiring.

If your other units are working fine, have not been giving you problems previously and as you mentioned rarely used, you might want to consider having a technician to conduct a check and determine what is the actual fault before you decide if to replace the unit.

The cost for a checking compare to the cost for unit replacement is definitely more cost efficient. You can at the same time get a quotation on the repair/replacement and from there you will have a better idea on whether it is worthwhile to repair your unit.

Given the age of your aircon, it is unlikely that the suppliers still carry the same model of fancoil unit for replacement.

Are your current wirings concealed in boxup/false ceilings or exposed in trunkings?

Best Regards

Jason Tham

Hi, I have been using the starmex (system 4) for the past 10 years. It is working fine (rarely use) until recently, when 1 of the fancoil unit (MSXY-18SV) refused to work. I am not even to on/off using the power button on the unit itself.

I contacted mitsubishi, seems that the repair cost can be easily about $500. Is it worth to repair it? Or, can I just replace the fancoil unit? how much will it cost then?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Old 22-08-2013, 01:05 AM   #1093

Thanks for the quick response, Jason.

Yes, the other 3 fancoil units are working fine. In fact, it is working last month, when the haze is the most serious, and then out of the blue, when we try to use it last week, it went on strike.

Just wondering, why it is possible that the wire will become faulty? broken?

As for the wiring, it should be exposed in the trunking. Have not opened the trunking to view what is inside.

Yes, my unit is old already, that's why my family is thinking of replacing the whole fancoil unit with a newer model, not sure if it is possible or not.

May I know how much do you charge for the investigation, and if we wish to do chemical servicing, how much will it be for all the 4 units?
ComputerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #1094

Hi ComputerTime,

Let me drop you a pm on this.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Thanks for the quick response, Jason.

Yes, the other 3 fancoil units are working fine. In fact, it is working last month, when the haze is the most serious, and then out of the blue, when we try to use it last week, it went on strike.

Just wondering, why it is possible that the wire will become faulty? broken?

As for the wiring, it should be exposed in the trunking. Have not opened the trunking to view what is inside.

Yes, my unit is old already, that's why my family is thinking of replacing the whole fancoil unit with a newer model, not sure if it is possible or not.

May I know how much do you charge for the investigation, and if we wish to do chemical servicing, how much will it be for all the 4 units?
Old 22-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #1095

I just got my new place and 1 aircon leaked once. Should I service it? We switched it on after more than 1 month of getting the keys and it stopped the 2nd time we switched it on.
pills is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.