Recommend a Good and Cheap Air-Con Service Company - Page 73 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend a Good and Cheap Air-Con Service Company

Like Tree146Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #1081

thanks maxi for the appt slot tmr!
anothermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #1082

thanks maxi for the appt slot tmr!
Just had my parents aircon (ME system 4 inverter) service by Jason (Maxi) today. My dad was very happy and concluded "he is very professional" lol. This is the first time he got his air-con service after installing them for 6 years! (seldom use)

Thanks Jason and Celia! keep up the excellent service!
maxicoolservices likes this.
berkeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #1083

Just got my aircon overhauled by Jason (maxicool). now it is working perfectly fine and finally my aircon is cold again! Thanks Jason for ur time.

Very professional and thorough with his work!
maxicoolservices likes this.
anothermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #1084
Honorary Member

Any experts here that deals with Mitsubishi Starmex? I have the same problem occuring again, one side doesnt produce cold air, hence unable to cool my room. The last time it happened, I did a chem wash as recommended by the servicing guys who told me it is an unique problem with Mitsubishi Starmex and that it will happen again. Is there a permanent fix to this issue?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #1085

Hi all, I have jus bought a 5 room flat in Hougang. I have 4 bedrooms and intend to install a new system 5 aircon so that my living room is also airconed. Not sure which brand has a system 5 and not sure which brand is good. Appreciate feedback/advice. thanks
lynngold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #1086

Ace cool. 4Th aircon company I have engaged from this thread. Finally one that I can trust to sign up monthly servicing for my office and one which I think worth my feedback. Honest, energetic, friendly, servicing damn thorough and treats my equipments in office like their own unlike previous companies i have tried frm here. The technicians came abit late due to previous jobs but apologized and their worksmanship won over me. Personal frends in this thread told me they reply queries via pm and not trying to impress in the thread to get customers and unlike some other companies that post their cheap rates in the thread which I find it totally unprofessional and unacceptable. As a sales director I find it important to be able to win a customer's heart not by slashing prices or giving heaps of discounts but by proving that they have what it takes.
projectlasvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #1087

Ace cool. 4Th aircon company I have engaged from this thread. Finally one that I can trust to sign up monthly servicing for my office and one which I think worth my feedback. Honest, energetic, friendly, servicing damn thorough and treats my equipments in office like their own unlike previous companies i have tried frm here. The technicians came abit late due to previous jobs but apologized and their worksmanship won over me. Personal frends in this thread told me they reply queries via pm and not trying to impress in the thread to get customers and unlike some other companies that post their cheap rates in the thread which I find it totally unprofessional and unacceptable. As a sales director I find it important to be able to win a customer's heart not by slashing prices or giving heaps of discounts but by proving that they have what it takes.
is it just me or are all the comments for acecool looks extremely fake? anyone of you share the same sentiments? lol!

the writing style for each post looks so similarly alike. if they are all the same person, i tink it is really quite disgusting for you to mislead fellow users here. if so, you should be equally ashamed as those whom you have described to be unprofessional and unacceptable. we are here to share our experiences and hopefully to learn smt from one another. we are definitely nt here for all these advertisements for sure.

so mr projectlasvegas a.k.a sales director.. are you the sales director of acecool?
Old 14-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #1088

Dear all,

We are doing aircon business way before we decided to join hwz forum due to customers feedback that we should come in to hwz to show ourselves. We do not post on threads regarding fellow forumers queries as we know maxiscool is capable of doing so thus bringing it to pm so fellow forumers do not need to search the thread for replies on their queries. We do not believe posting on threads in public is unprofessional or whatsoever.

We are the service support mending this hwz account and not the sales director who would'nt have time for this.

Dear benoit, we cannot control customers who uses our service to post feedbacks in here. We have actually went through our customers feedbacks and probably you might think they were fake because most of them are actually positive.
We genuinely think its not done in a right way to pinpoint certain forumer's post and deem it to be a post from us and we certainly do not share the views of yours regarding us posing as customers to discriminate other companies doing aircon services.

We are sure if our services ain't good enough to deserve a genuine feedback from our valued customers, then apparantly there should be negative feedbacks about us and we would not be able to delete these posts in the forum.

We thank our customers for any kind of feedbacks and we honor them be it good or bad.

Regards
Ace Cool
Ace Cool Aircon Svcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #1089

Dear all,

We are doing aircon business way before we decided to join hwz forum due to customers feedback that we should come in to hwz to show ourselves. We do not post on threads regarding fellow forumers queries as we know maxiscool is capable of doing so thus bringing it to pm so fellow forumers do not need to search the thread for replies on their queries. We do not believe posting on threads in public is unprofessional or whatsoever.

We are the service support mending this hwz account and not the sales director who would'nt have time for this.

Dear benoit, we cannot control customers who uses our service to post feedbacks in here. We have actually went through our customers feedbacks and probably you might think they were fake because most of them are actually positive.
We genuinely think its not done in a right way to pinpoint certain forumer's post and deem it to be a post from us and we certainly do not share the views of yours regarding us posing as customers to discriminate other companies doing aircon services.

We are sure if our services ain't good enough to deserve a genuine feedback from our valued customers, then apparantly there should be negative feedbacks about us and we would not be able to delete these posts in the forum.

We thank our customers for any kind of feedbacks and we honor them be it good or bad.

Regards
Ace Cool
well just to clarify it does not matter to me whether the posts are positive or not.. or whether you are the sales director or nt.. cos honestly.. i would nt care less..

it is just a thought.. that every post abt acecool seems so identical.. the way words are being used and the general structure of the posts.. pls don't get me wrong.. it is all up to fellow forum users to decide whether you are truly good or bad and it is nt for me to judge.. might all be a coincidence.. thats all..

good to know that you are really getting all the fantastic reviews acecool.. keep up the good work
Old 14-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #1090

Smile

well just to clarify it does not matter to me whether the posts are positive or not.. or whether you are the sales director or nt.. cos honestly.. i would nt care less..

it is just a thought.. that every post abt acecool seems so identical.. the way words are being used and the general structure of the posts.. pls don't get me wrong.. it is all up to fellow forum users to decide whether you are truly good or bad and it is nt for me to judge.. might all be a coincidence.. thats all..

good to know that you are really getting all the fantastic reviews acecool.. keep up the good work
We are just here to clarify things as well.

We will keep up the good work.

Thank you
Ace Cool Aircon Svcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 04:50 AM   #1091
Master Member

Actually I did feel that I had an itch to scratch with the way that review was written.

I guess the usual rules of writing reviews apply here - feel free to give your honest opinion about a company's service whether good or bad, provided you did try the service (not on mere hearsay), and vague sweeping statements that can be misinterpreted should never be given.

Good service should be commended, whatever the company. I only take issue with the companies that spam their service ads down the thread with no constructive contribution whatsoever. I doubt that any A/C companies with a presence in HWZ forums have no intention to solicit business (they always will, how they get about doing it will always vary), but if a company can do so by providing advice to end users that is actually useful I don't see why it should be brushed off as trying to impress. Users should be able to see and differentiate between the yaya papayas and those who know their stuff easily
Old 15-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #1092
Suspended

Hi Jerineng,

If you have already tried using the same remote on the other units in your house then we can eliminate remote controller issues.

Next you can do a self check on what could be the possible issues.

Are you able to on the unit manually using the on/off button located at the unit itself?

If you are able to on your aircon manually using the on/off button, chances are your receiver/sensor for this unit is faulty.

Otherwise if pressing the on/off button does not turn on the unit, it could be possible that your unit is facing a Wire Fault/PCB failure/Outdoor Parts Failure with the most common culprit being the wiring.

As for the leaking, there are several possibilities with dirty fancoil/clogged drainage being the most common. Sweating insulation, system lack of gas could also result in leaking. These are also the same possibilities that affects the cooling efficiency of your unit which is why your aircon does not seem to be as cold as previous.

As for the rattling sound. Sounds can be hard to judge but if it is a constant rattling, it could be due to the plastic cover coming loose due to age or if you just had your servicing done you might want to get your current contractor to come down for a look just in case the cover was not fixed securely.

If it is a on/off popping sound, it could be due to the expansion and contraction of the plastic parts in your unit. There could be other possibilities such as vibration sounds due to broken blower, screeching sound due to fan motor bearings etc and the sounds would seem magnified especially at night when all is quiet.

When was the last time you service your unit? If you are a daily user and have not serviced your units for more than 6 months, now could be a good time to get it done and at the same point of time you can have your issues checked before it further deteriorates.

Hope the above is of help and you can get your issues resolved soonest.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Hi,

My 6 year old Mitsubishi system 3 have been acting strange lately.
1 of the unit is not responding to my remote and i am quite sure it is not my remote prob bcoz i tried on my other units and there is no problem.

Also the unit in my master bedroom is leaking on and off and it seems that the unit is giving off a rattling sound. Sometimes when i press hard on the cover the sound goes away It is really annoying especially at night. Also the aircon does not seem to be as cold as before.

Anyone experts here can advise what can be wrong with my aircon?
Many thanks in advance.
maxicoolservices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #1093
Suspended

Hi Berkeley,

Thank you once again for your kind comments.

We are glad that your parents are happy with our service.
Please send them our Thanks.

We look forward to our future servicing appointments with you and your parents.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Just had my parents aircon (ME system 4 inverter) service by Jason (Maxi) today. My dad was very happy and concluded "he is very professional" lol. This is the first time he got his air-con service after installing them for 6 years! (seldom use)

Thanks Jason and Celia! keep up the excellent service!
Old 15-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #1094
Suspended

Hi Anothermix,

Thank you for your kind comments.
I am glad your aircon is now back to normal.

You can now be assured that your unit can be removed properly for your future servicing after fixing the new joint/nut.

Gentle reminder to monitor the sweating insulation though and hopefully it does not deteriorate.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Just got my aircon overhauled by Jason (maxicool). now it is working perfectly fine and finally my aircon is cold again! Thanks Jason for ur time.

Very professional and thorough with his work!
Old 15-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #1095
Suspended

Hi Lynngold,

There limited brands with system 5 in the market.

2 brands that comes with System 5 models are Daikin (5MKS100LSG) and Toshiba (RAS5M41UACV).

However, the outdoor condensing unit is usually very big in dimension hence it would be the best to do some measurement before you proceed with purchase so as to ensure that it can fit into your window opening and ensure that the height of the condenser will not cause a blockage when you open your windows.

Another thing to consider will be to check the running amp for these models to ensure that it can be supported by the power limitation for your unit.

I would advise that you go for 1 x System 3 + 1 x System 2 instead.

If you are getting your place renovated, you might want to approach your ID to quote together with the reno so that it would be easier for you to coordinate. This however would be up to your individual discretion.

Good Luck on your sourcing.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Hi all, I have jus bought a 5 room flat in Hougang. I have 4 bedrooms and intend to install a new system 5 aircon so that my living room is also airconed. Not sure which brand has a system 5 and not sure which brand is good. Appreciate feedback/advice. thanks
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.