Robot Vacuum Cleaner

jiajing10

Reaction score
hmm... i currently own 2 neatos, been using irobot previously, but changed when both my bots broke down, was suprised with the performance of neato, they use a vacuum instead of a sweeper, very efficient in cleaning as neatos does not vacuum the same spot twice, the only drawback is the run time for neatos is shorter as compared to irobot, personally i will recommend neato.

Purchased it from ebay around 300 SGD per set including shipping to SG. (Their power adaptor is a global adapter, i.e: 100 to 240 volts), half the price of the cheapest roombas i can find.

wanaka100

Reaction score
Roomba 980

Today I just received my roomba 980 from Unobliss. I upgraded from 880 to 980. With 980 it is a big improvement to me as it clean much better and the best part is the Lighthouse is no longer required.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm really glad to see irobot finally catch up with competitor and stop producing dumb bots which bumps into furniture like a drunken man and of course, the stupid lighthouse crap. 2 years ago when I'm buying my bot LG is the only one that has smart navigation and stable performance. Now with irobot pulling up their socks, and neato improving their bots further, we as consumers are going to benefit a lot more.

Reaction score
who actually owns one? Does it actually do what it suppose to? Give some of your reviews here.

good for real busy peeps, I don't think mine sucks up liquid such as spills and such. It doesn't get corners sometimes missed out my bedroom. jams at times not really intelligent, bought mine for $655

cheers,
tfr :s12:

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for IT show to buy 1 for my Mother, getting old and cannot clean daily liao, she always says too expensive but I find it is a necessity to be spend. My only concern is operating one is easy? Thanks

sueeeee

Reaction score
Hey, can you share which model you actually bought?

Thanks!

hmm... i currently own 2 neatos, been using irobot previously, but changed when both my bots broke down, was suprised with the performance of neato, they use a vacuum instead of a sweeper, very efficient in cleaning as neatos does not vacuum the same spot twice, the only drawback is the run time for neatos is shorter as compared to irobot, personally i will recommend neato.

Purchased it from ebay around 300 SGD per set including shipping to SG. (Their power adaptor is a global adapter, i.e: 100 to 240 volts), half the price of the cheapest roombas i can find.

mackie8

Reaction score
im also considering irobot roomba or scooba... which one is better for dusty hard floor and with hairs...

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reviews seemed ok. $174 used hsbc cc

I see, I decided to go for the Proscenic Suzuka as the feedback from my friend who are using it for quite a while are good, better than other brands as this brand specialized in making robot vacuum in Taiwan.

Alwaysb

Reaction score
I see, I decided to go for the Proscenic Suzuka as the feedback from my friend who are using it for quite a while are good, better than other brands as this brand specialized in making robot vacuum in Taiwan.

Hi Hi, you bought already? Can give some. Feedback? Is it smart enough? Navigates systematically?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.