Astone Media Player 360t

nizz

Reaction score
Need assistance: AP-110D problem

Hi all

Firstly, I have to apologise if I'm hijacking the thread, given that the TS isn't talking about the 110D.

But I'm getting really annoyed with my 110D.

Bought it about half a year ago....used it quite a bit initially with no problems for about 2 months, and then kinda stopped using it until a couple of weeks back. Then the problem arise:

a. Play the video fine, but there's no audio.

Tried several things....such as change cable, changed storage device, changed different media files...switched off & on again...still no audio.

b. Tried to update the firmware
Downloaded the file, and tried to find the install.dmg file (as per the instructions on the Astone's AU site) but couldn't find any. But I tried to update it anyway (I don't have anything to lose). Switched off main switch, pressed 'on' button on the set and turned on the switch....and waited. Nothing happened. The opening screen just stayed there for minutes (no light activity on indicate reading/writing), till I lost my patience and switched off the set and switched it on again.

c. Audio came on again!
I didn't do anything else, but I tried playing a movie, and the audio came on just fine. But it was only a test...didn't watch a full movie.

d. Audio disappeared again!
Today, decided to watch a movie, and turned on the set, and audio disappeared again.

Frustrated.

Any advice, anyone? Please? Thanks in advance.

Nizz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.