AudioEngine A2+ Vs Bose Companion 20 Vs Creative T50

orrb86

Reaction score
Hi expert,

Which one will you recommend based on the 3 speakers I listed? Looking to use as a PC speakers. Mainly for Music, and light gaming(overwatch). :s12:

acegig

Reaction score
AudioEngine A2+ hands down, maybe pair it with the S8 Subwoofer for added bass kick.

orrb86

Reaction score
AudioEngine A2+ hands down, maybe pair it with the S8 Subwoofer for added bass kick.

I tried my brother A2+. While i do like the clarity, but somewhat lack the punch, probably from the bass... and i don't really want to add any subwoofer... since i dont want to have anything clutter on the floor or table.. :(

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh 3 different price points how to choose sia

orrb86

Reaction score
Eh 3 different price points how to choose sia

Hmm from what I last checked. Audioengine A2+ and Bose Companion 20 are priced simlar range(iirc about $399 for both product- Lazada). Only for creative t50 is selling much lower, at $249.. Or am I doing my research wrongly? :s11:

Last edited:

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok, didn't realize the Bose is this cheap.

But for $399 I would easily choose iLoud over that and Audioengine A2+

I wouldn't bother with T50 unless discount, and even then T40 is better if I need something cheap.

orrb86

Reaction score
Oh, ok, didn't realize the Bose is this cheap.

But for $399 I would easily choose iLoud over that and Audioengine A2+

I wouldn't bother with T50 unless discount, and even then T40 is better if I need something cheap.

iloud? Something new for me. Which model will you recommend?

Looks like T50 is out of the competition. LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.