Bose companion 3

Reaction score
Hi all, im contemplating in getting bose companion 3.. does anyone know where do they still showcase this product? have tried funan challenger but they told me they dont bring this anymore... Im too thinking of the companion 5.. if to compare, which would be a more bang for the buck product?

Da_Vinci

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u might wanna consider the bose companion 20. Companion 3 has been phased out already.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Bose Companion 3 is EOL liao. Companion 20 is the replacement model for it, with a built-in sub woofer. If you want a dedicated sub woofer, then it's only the Companion 5.

Reaction score
hmmm.. how about u guys recommend me another speaker? heard this is not really worth the quality... how about the creative gigawork t3?

sunnycrowe

Reaction score
I hav the bose companion 3.... im no music expert , but for the price, I think its worth it... it has great bass, n can adjust bass at the subwoofer.

Yes this model phased out quite some time already..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.