Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone can feedback if its worth the get a package of IPTV on the Android TV BOx. Yesterday i just bought one with a 2 days trial.

SG, Malaysia, Taiwan, HK, Macau, US, UK movies live channels, includes sports too.

It cost $99 a year as compared to almost $50 a month to meow tv or starhub tv.
there are also alot free apps to dl to stream live it, but most are CCTV from china.

Snowblind

Reaction score
I'm exactly thinking the same thing. Might be trying the one mth to see the pic quality.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm the sports is it in Mandarin or English commentary?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PHP:
I'm exactly thinking the same thing. Might be trying the one mth to see the pic quality.

Just activated the 2 day trial a few hrs ago. So far streaming super smooth on all channels.
Sg channels also available in HD. Other free apps dont have Except instantTv, but that one is with annoying ads.

$99 per year = $8 per mth= $0.25 per day to view so many channels. meowtv is like $30 per mth but lesser channels.

Shall monitor and see tmr again

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm the sports is it in Mandarin or English commentary?

Theres sports from uk us speaking english and also sport channel from china speaking chinese.

From what i see like paid iptv have english channels . Better than those free ones that speaks chinese and movie channels that have mynmar n thai subtitles

Snowblind

Reaction score
Which app are you using for the paid subscription? I got iclould on mine but when I was browsing through the channel, slot was in Spanish like history channel and tlc.

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone can feedback if its worth the get a package of IPTV on the Android TV BOx. Yesterday i just bought one with a 2 days trial.

SG, Malaysia, Taiwan, HK, Macau, US, UK movies live channels, includes sports too.

It cost $99 a year as compared to almost $50 a month to meow tv or starhub tv.
there are also alot free apps to dl to stream live it, but most are CCTV from china.

which Paid IPTV?

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any subscriptions to intro that have english sports? realize alot registration are in chinese..

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is V9 HDTV . Had almost 250 ovee channels. Has sports channels in english. And documentary channels in english. other free live tv from what i know are chinese or other languages and not english.

Not sure if other paid IPTV are also in english or chinese. Today is my last day trial.

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is V9 HDTV . Had almost 250 ovee channels. Has sports channels in english. And documentary channels in english. other free live tv from what i know are chinese or other languages and not english.

Not sure if other paid IPTV are also in english or chinese. Today is my last day trial.

never heard of it.
i'm using qyzb. has 89 HD channels

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe can share more like how the image quality of the channels like and does it freeze up or stutter if one changes the channels, etc

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe can share more like how the image quality of the channels like and does it freeze up or stutter if one changes the channels, etc

Image quality is fine. Theres HD channels which im able to watch HD8, HD5, Suria HD. And lots of international HD channels.

Streaming is fast. No bufferring. When u switch channels, sometimes can see it goes up to 18mb/sec.

not yet decided. Other iptv channels is cheaper. But not sure why this is more expensive

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Image quality is fine. Theres HD channels which im able to watch HD8, HD5, Suria HD. And lots of international HD channels.

Streaming is fast. No bufferring. When u switch channels, sometimes can see it goes up to 18mb/sec.

not yet decided. Other iptv channels is cheaper. But not sure why this is more expensive

could you pm me the link? would like to trial it first.
qyzb also no lag. but it doesnt have local channels

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
could you pm me the link? would like to trial it first.
qyzb also no lag. but it doesnt have local channels

Haven got time to find the apK. It can't be found on the Internet. It's comes pre-installed when I purchase the MXQ S805 android box from Netbuy.sg at Qoo10.

s3856

Reaction score
If I don't want Iptv. Can I still able to watch HBO, Star movies or discovery channels?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is no such thing as one time cost for lifetime!

Is it worth getting subscription for iptv? Yes...but on the other hand, it might not be safe. If consumer A from authority B hack into the server, your ip address will be revealed to them.

There are 3 iptv subscriptions...which i forgotten.

1 of them is cloudtv ...the best for interface, recording, speed buffering, most stable. But the most expensive.

The other 1 ... i rem it is just $3x per year. got hk channels and 90% of english channels of cloudtv. But no recording feature.

Local sellers are selling subscription way over-priced. If u know chinese, just purchase through china with alipay.

zaheado

Reaction score
Have you guys tried one from sg888
sg888gadget.com? $90 per year. Over 200 channels from my, hk and sports also. Thinking of trying this one. Anyone tried before?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never heard of it.
i'm using qyzb. has 89 HD channels
QYTV ftw, $40/14 months 300+ channels.
Epl in English on 5 skysports channels.
Want PQ pay meow or hub. Want content consider iptv.

Last edited:

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm if EPL only on skysports got 3pm kick off blackout right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.