Slingbox m2

moron+genius

Reaction score
Just got a M2 but PQ seems not HD. Source box output is 1080i CVBS. I understand CVBS is SD and the other option of RGB only gives a blank screen with audio. Connection is thru component cable. Not sure is source box issue or slingbox. Any advice?

moron+genius

Reaction score
M2 working great used it with 2 TVs & a projector with chromecasts no need run too many cables from source to multiple TVs. Only downside is can't have 2 or more TVs watching at same time from Slingbox... now I can stream from any rooms w/o having to buy stb for each room.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Year 2017... and no HDMI
yeah.. component is to circumvent hdcp issue.. so far PQ on my 47in TV is quite sharp no worse than what i see with youtube 1080 streams so I'm happy with the setup. minimum cost with good effect. just another option for anyone interested to consider.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.