Speakers for desktop (singapore)

eatmyfood

Reaction score
hello.

Can you guys recommend me a good speaker for me to use for gaming and watching of movie/songs.
I heard about Hivi M10 speakers, not sure if they are good and worth the price? :D

Any better suggestions ? :D

MiFan4149

Reaction score
Edifier r1280t Or Edifier r1800t3
The r1800t3 can get from q10.
$189 - 20% coupon - $30 coupon =$125.70
*20% coupon expiring today

Last edited:

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another option :

Have a look at my sig : small/compact Class T stereo amps paired with bookshelf speakers? Best give the speakers a short audition of at least a listen before making a buying decision ^^ Btw it's been 6 years and i am still using the same set up for my desktop PC heavy 24/7 use haha

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello.

Can you guys recommend me a good speaker for me to use for gaming and watching of movie/songs.
I heard about Hivi M10 speakers, not sure if they are good and worth the price? :D

Any better suggestions ? :D

Bose 5 Companion very good.
Worth every money you pay.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another option :

Have a look at my sig : small/compact Class T stereo amps paired with bookshelf speakers? Best give the speakers a short audition of at least a listen before making a buying decision ^^ Btw it's been 6 years and i am still using the same set up for my desktop PC heavy 24/7 use haha

Still using this? Time to upgrade already. Imagine if you bought better speakers 6 years ago you would've enjoyed it for 6 years.

014-1.jpg

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
I am using logitech z906 for game and movies.. serve me very well for 5 years and still counting

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still using this? Time to upgrade already. Imagine if you bought better speakers 6 years ago you would've enjoyed it for 6 years.

014-1.jpg

Haha ya thinking of upgrading - can reco whats a good VFM compact amp with optical/usb DAC onboard?

Castell

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have active bookshelves speakers connected to my green 3.5 mm input in my desktop. I'm thinking of adding a sub and put it under my table. Look online and interested with Wharfedale Diamond 10SX. Although it is intended for home theater use, is it still viable for close range desktop use? Also, is it ok to connect both sub and speaker using the cheap 3.5mm y splitter? Or should I buy a seperate pc sound card that has 1 green 3.5 input and 1 black (ctr/sbw) input? Thanks!

Last edited:

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
19134132_d3d8cde2-e0d8-4e95-ab67-e21272b4a2e2.jpg

Sound card to sub red and white in, sub red and white out to speakers

Let the sub handle the crossover

Castell

Reaction score
the bookshelf ald powered/ active, I read online must use y splitter? will the sub out burn the bookshelves? sry nooby here :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.