[MAY 2017 BTO] Marsiling Grove /Woodlands Spring

duckie_15

Reaction score
I also wish to be nearer to the new park and MRT :s13: But can't keep waiting la, these things take years to build :o

I walked to the station from Grove's site before, okay la, about five minutes? I think Spring is a bit further.

I walk from mrt to greenview already 5mins

salmoner

Reaction score
Did look into it. But level 27 got roof garden, and I am scared of those little insects. 😂

Oh ya, blk 189A unit 958 seems not bad...

Its not bad but it gonna face the carpark, i scared it is too noisy. My No. only allows me to get mid floor:s22:

fujiomk

Reaction score
I got 571 out of 521 for 4-rooms on marsiling Grove, not sure if it's a good number. First timer on bto, any advise?:(

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5 minutes!? So far away the station. U walk so fast ah:D
You walked through the blocks or walked along main road?

Walk straight through the 14X-16X estate lor, from the middle exit in Marsiling and through the sheltered walkway.. I really walk that fast meh :(

Last edited:

fujiomk

Reaction score
But marsiling grove only have 421 units, while 100 other units are for admiralty...

Why hdb make it so confusing?:mad: I am hoping the applicants for admiralty will exceed 100 nos..:sad:

Would have a chance to pick, but low floor lor... :(

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which stack will be better for Marsiling Grove?

5R wise 972 is southeast facing and its walls are shielded so it won't be hot. Also faces towards street 13 so there will be a view. But St 13 is going to be expanded, and a bus stop nearby means you will keep hearing bus engines idling and starting. You have to decide if that disturbs you :) it is also pretty near the lift, good for convenience but it might be less private and can be a little noisier with all the door beeping. An oft-unknown thing is that the lift control panel is located near the top floor, and the clicking and whirring can be audible.

974 976 faces carpark and playground, but it's inwards and car engines (provided you even hear them?) might actually be a bit quieter than bus engines. But are you allergic to children playing and laughing? :s13: also the fact that it's a car park means you will have a good view as long as your unit is taller than the car park.

978 faces St 13 too so you are gonna hear vehicles passing by. But it is also southeast facing and further away from the bus stop. This stack also gets plenty of privacy, located at the end of the corridor and a service yard that cannot be seen by anyone walking along the walkway. This will be my top choice :)

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But marsiling grove only have 421 units, while 100 other units are for admiralty...

Why hdb make it so confusing?:mad: I am hoping the applicants for admiralty will exceed 100 nos..:sad:

Which one are you interested in? It seems admiralty is attracting more interest atm :)

fujiomk

Reaction score
Which one are you interested in? It seems admiralty is attracting more interest atm :)
I am interested with Blk 189B, mid floor will do...

Admiralty is alright, but me and my love one prefer more quiet location

CoachPotato

Reaction score
What about 962? I am thinking of 962, but I am afraid of the west sun. :(

5R wise 972 is southeast facing and its walls are shielded so it won't be hot. Also faces towards street 13 so there will be a view. But St 13 is going to be expanded, and a bus stop nearby means you will keep hearing bus engines idling and starting. You have to decide if that disturbs you :) it is also pretty near the lift, good for convenience but it might be less private and can be a little noisier with all the door beeping. An oft-unknown thing is that the lift control panel is located near the top floor, and the clicking and whirring can be audible.

974 976 faces carpark and playground, but it's inwards and car engines (provided you even hear them?) might actually be a bit quieter than bus engines. But are you allergic to children playing and laughing? :s13: also the fact that it's a car park means you will have a good view as long as your unit is taller than the car park.

978 faces St 13 too so you are gonna hear vehicles passing by. But it is also southeast facing and further away from the bus stop. This stack also gets plenty of privacy, located at the end of the corridor and a service yard that cannot be seen by anyone walking along the walkway. This will be my top choice :)

salmoner

Reaction score

Thanks bro! But im 4R haha. But my no. is 4xx, so can only get mid or low floor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.