[Official] November 2016 BTO - Woodleigh Village

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
Queue number 25X/301, only 170 units for village :s11:

Discussed with SO, no matter what we will choose lousiest village unit over glen unit.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The answer is in my previous reply. However, take note that you and your spouse should have a sum in your CPF OA if you have been working.

The CPF OA would be cleared and your loan amount should be lower than $450K if so, so your combined income need not be $10K afterall.

Only you will know the answer for now, since you need to less off your combined CPF OA from $450K, then you will get the actual loan amount, and just work backwards using the tool here.

Alright! Thanks for the quick response.

On more thing... If total salary is below 5k now, I know I will get the AHG during the 1st down payment. But if we have a combined income of more than 5k before paying for the 2nd down payment, will they forfeit the AHG?

genexis

Reaction score
You should use this form here..
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13FINPLAN1/BP13FINSMain

This will give you quite detailed info on how much EXACTLY you need to pay monthly, taking into consideration the amount of money you have in OA now.

However, note that this only calculates what you have today. The reality is that by the time you need to start paying, it will be 4-5 years down the road, and you probably have more $$ in your OA (and also assuming your salary increases, hence you CPF contribution also goes up)

genexis

Reaction score
You should use this form here..
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13FINPLAN1/BP13FINSMain

This will give you quite detailed info on how much EXACTLY you need to pay monthly, taking into consideration the amount of money you have in OA now.

However, note that this only calculates what you have today. The reality is that by the time you need to start paying, it will be 4-5 years down the road, and you probably have more $$ in your OA (and also assuming your salary increases, hence you CPF contribution also goes up)

The first submission will give you a breakdown for 25 year loan. You can click the re-compute button and shorten your loan duration as well as loan amount (for example you decide to borrow a bit from Bank of Laopeh instead)

Kaitlyn009

Reaction score
Any advice for a good stack for 3 room?

queue number is 3x/301. Hopefully can get 1st choice unit

Kaitlyn009

Reaction score
In between leh😑😑😑16x .. you ?
It's subjective on how to define good. What good to you ?

ok ah still within the 170 for Village. hahaha. Good to me is... No direct sunlight into my house, windy , least noisy and as corner as possible hahah.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how does the procedure be like? My queue number is 6x and we are thinking of taking stack 56 or 6x of Village.

Do we proceed with HLE first? I'm still studying so only 1 person have CPF.

WLOXH2016

Reaction score
ok ah still within the 170 for Village. hahaha. Good to me is... No direct sunlight into my house, windy , least noisy and as corner as possible hahah.
..haha not I pour cold water.
But for noise pollution.. it's unavoidable as you know what construct at B2.

For Sunlight(depending) but saw some analysis mostly will have afternoon sun all year round

Corner/windy - must pray hard hard 😀

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.