2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
lbnacIB.jpg

2HB6zdz.jpg

8h6ipw0.jpg

UF4DIZV.jpg

Uploaded some photo of Punggol development from HDB.

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It'll probably be somewhere to the south west of halus and south east of the golf range from the looks of it.

Current plot of land has got nothing on it. URA zone is categorized as "Subject to detailed planning". 1 thing for sure, it'll go Punggol MRT to support the learning corridor and the university.

Punggol mrt is confirm.
is the stop between Punggol and Pasir Ris unconfirmed

I'm taking the average distance between stations and drawing an arc to determine the rough location. It should be somewhere near walking distance from your stack.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi forumers, just sharing:

Waterway Sunrise II Site as on Late October 2017.

:s12: Enjoy viewing ... :)

Once the foundation is done, the flat will be built in record time, that's when things get interesting. It'll get slow again once they start with the internal portion of the flat and finally the inspection.

Personally, I love the stage right after the foundation is done and you'll see new floors every week until the top. Then it gets boring :s13:.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Once the foundation is done, the flat will be built in record time, that's when things get interesting. It'll get slow again once they start with the internal portion of the flat and finally the inspection.

Personally, I love the stage right after the foundation is done and you'll see new floors every week until the top. Then it gets boring :s13:.

Since wws2 1st level is carpark, so they will do the carpark first izzit?

Also is there anyway to feedback to them to build another stairs that can link the block to the bus stop? Instead of just one way...

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since wws2 1st level is carpark, so they will do the carpark first izzit?

Also is there anyway to feedback to them to build another stairs that can link the block to the bus stop? Instead of just one way...

Yes, bottom up.

I don't think they will alter the original design after awarding the tender. However, you can try your luck with HDB but chances are it will be a waste of your time.

thevowelsgirl

Reaction score
Hey guys. Might sound like a stupid qn but i need to ask. Anyways for our bto right. My name is the first. And my fiance is the co-owner. In the event that one day we get married have kids then I decide to be a fulltime housewife for long, Will it affect anything? Like they will just deduct the monthly payment thing from the co-owner cpf right?

mycirclebox

Reaction score
Anyone still waiting for 2nd appointment dates? Grants are still processing. Does it usually take this long?

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Anyone still waiting for 2nd appointment dates? Grants are still processing. Does it usually take this long?

I remember when I was at the first appointment.
The officer told me it’s heavily backlog so for me 2nd appointment is around dec or jan??

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Any 2 room knows the queue number now?
cause theres a lot of units left, and my sister number is over shot but no news from hdb?

memsahib

Reaction score
2nd appointment

Hi guys! Have been reading this thread for some time now but this is the 1st time I am posting.

Anyone got their 2nd appt yet? We booked a unit at Waterway on 18 Sep.

:)

flashover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can decide the deduction when you collect keys. After that can always change the payment via hdb branch office. That is what i did for my case

Hey guys. Might sound like a stupid qn but i need to ask. Anyways for our bto right. My name is the first. And my fiance is the co-owner. In the event that one day we get married have kids then I decide to be a fulltime housewife for long, Will it affect anything? Like they will just deduct the monthly payment thing from the co-owner cpf right?

5un5hinex

Reaction score

I booked my unit on 14aug and just gotten my result of grants today. After a good 3 months 😂 Think 2nd appointment would come soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.