2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

ShafHuda

Reaction score
Hello, do you remember how long it was from the date your grant was approved till the 2nd appointment date?

And the 2nd appointment date is fixed? Like no choice for us to change the date in the event we have smth on? Need to know cos we will be out of town in December and wont be able to log into the hdb account.

When was your 1st appointment, btw?

Our unit is in 654B WWSII. How about yours? :)

Hi there, our 1st appt was in August. 3 wks ago my fiancé emailed them and days or a week later we got the approval of our grant and 3 days later we got our 2nd appt date. not sure if the appt can be changed.

Our unit will be at 654D WWSII ☺️

5un5hinex

Reaction score
Anyway, FYI I emailed my officer yesterday regarding my 2nd appt as my grants result was already out since 15th nov. And today they replied me with the 2nd appt.

memsahib

Reaction score
Hi there, our 1st appt was in August. 3 wks ago my fiancé emailed them and days or a week later we got the approval of our grant and 3 days later we got our 2nd appt date. not sure if the appt can be changed.

Thanks for the update. Heee. Somehow the idea of getting my cpf "taken away" is turning out to be very exciting 😆

memsahib

Reaction score
Yes finally moving 😂 18th December! And FYI, you can change your appointment but depends if there’s a slot. I’ve changed mine 😊

Great! Somehow reassured to know that the appointment can be changed. Ahhh can't wait for our turn

GeraldineT

Reaction score
I received a letter from HDB to ask me to resubmit income slip from Feb2016 to Jan 2017 for my partner as a self employed?

He isn't self employed and we have filled up he is employed with CPF contribution?
But I am unemployed from that period
Did they type wrongly or what?

memsahib

Reaction score
I received a letter from HDB to ask me to resubmit income slip from Feb2016 to Jan 2017 for my partner as a self employed?

He isn't self employed and we have filled up he is employed with CPF contribution?
But I am unemployed from that period
Did they type wrongly or what?

If there was any period of unemployment, they would have asked you to sign a declaration form during the 1st appointment. Did your officer give you a form for that?

But hmmm... even if you had filled up the portion wrongly about your partner, during the 1st appointment they should have asked for the necessary documents leh.

Hopefully you can get through your hdb officer later today to clarify :)

GeraldineT

Reaction score
If there was any period of unemployment, they would have asked you to sign a declaration form during the 1st appointment. Did your officer give you a form for that?

But hmmm... even if you had filled up the portion wrongly about your partner, during the 1st appointment they should have asked for the necessary documents leh.

Hopefully you can get through your hdb officer later today to clarify :)

I called the hdb.
So I told them that he was not even self employed during those period but the lady die die say CPF reflected he was.
I checked the cpf statement, he was fully employed w cpf controbution.

And I asked but these were the exact same documents we submitted for the ahg/shg during the flat submission. And she dare to say during flat appointment, hdb only do flat submission where got submit any thing for grant? Then I say we did, otherwise how u know I needed grant and if we didn’t, then why didn’t u asked for my income and etc

Then she repeated herself saying on 5th sept, all I did was do flat selection and say since I submit the documents today, the officer who is in charge of my grant will only be back on Monday and will call me if they need anything more. So I told them since hdb stated 5 working days I expect them to call me back before Tuesday.

Last edited:

5un5hinex

Reaction score
Great! Somehow reassured to know that the appointment can be changed. Ahhh can't wait for our turn

Yup they gave me a time frame to go sign before 29/12. And you have to see if there’s any suitable slot for you within now till then! So no worries 😊

5un5hinex

Reaction score
I called the hdb.
So I told them that he was not even self employed during those period but the lady die die say CPF reflected he was.

And I asked but these were the exact same documents we submitted for the ahg/shg during the flat submission. And she dare to say during flat appointment, hdb only do flat submission where got submit any thing for grant? Then I say we did, otherwise how u know I needed grant and if we didn’t, then why didn’t u asked for my income and etc

Then she repeated herself saying on 5th sept, all I did was do flat selection and say since I submit the documents today, the officer who is in charge of my grant will only be back on Monday and will call me if they need anything more. So I told them since hdb stated 5 working days I expect them to call me back before Tuesday.

Wow they damn ridiculous!! How dare they say such things. Anyway just ask for your officer contact then keep calling them on Monday. Better clarify! If not your grants will delay. I kept emailing and calling 😂

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Wow they damn ridiculous!! How dare they say such things. Anyway just ask for your officer contact then keep calling them on Monday. Better clarify! If not your grants will delay. I kept emailing and calling 😂

I also think it’s damn ridiculous. She keep arguing w me we never submit anything for grant during flat selection. It’s even stated on the hdb website.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called the hdb.

Aiya, not the first time HDB has double standards. I understand your frustrations.

thevowelsgirl

Reaction score

Hi! We're gonna be neighbours from the same block. 😊

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It really was! I was all smiley on my appt day. My fiancé was excited too. Heee. ☺️

:s13:, of course it's a happy occasion. You'll even be more excited when you get the keys and open the door for the first time!

Then the renovation horror will come.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.