2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

1982-1994

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It always amazes me how people staying in Hong Kong, New Territories get to work in Hong Kong Island by bus within 40mins. I mostly fly to Hong Kong for work and that's what my colleagues told me.

Properties there however is on a different price point even in New Territories.

their MTR system is one of the best as well right? how far is the distance between NT and HK island, just like in SG?

most of their houses are very small and cramp. and the design of their public housing are so tall and complex,with all blocks clamp together closely..

the poor gets poorer while rich gets richer.

shahshady

Reaction score
Today my selection date, I let go already.

Now all focus on northshore cove.

My queue no is 95, there are 65 units of balcony, if balcony sold out then I will go for high -mid units without Balcony.

There are many areas for schools near by, 5 mins walking distance which will be convenient for my children. There is shopping center 5 mins walking distance also. There is medical healthcare center 5 mins walking distance also.From lrt to hse also 5 mins, 3rd lrt stop from mrt. There is university and business park creative clustor near by.

Waterway sunrise not convenient as all faculties are far away.

I realised convenient is better than space without convenient.

I let go 3gen for 5room without balcony for northshore cove.

flashover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on my own resale experience, the balcony units in my project ( just MOP) is much sought after as compared to normal layouts.
Their selling prices fetch higher as well (they are afterall also bought at a higher price).

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Based on my own resale experience, the balcony units in my project ( just MOP) is much sought after as compared to normal layouts.
Their selling prices fetch higher as well (they are afterall also bought at a higher price).

It's true. And also near to mrt more $$
I have Friend who sell their Punggol
450k - 4room
600k - 5room~~~

1982-1994

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2013 was the year which the 4rm units in punggol could have sold at 550k.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just about to applied HLE, when can we know our appointment date one ah?

go down is flat selection right?

1982-1994

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I also don't know when to apply. a month before the selection date?

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who failed hle or got no hle, can still go ahead with their appt n selections of flat first?

1982-1994

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
then HDB would take it that those applicants do not need any loan from HDB bah.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah but they still able to select units right? Since real hle is only needed when collecting keys / signing the contract

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Yeah but they still able to select units right? Since real hle is only needed when collecting keys / signing the contract

If u don't show a HLE on ur first appointment

Then hdb will assume u don't need a loan. And will proceed as bank loan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.