HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Another new EC in Yishun to join in the fun!

Like Tree18Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #16

Have anyone seen the layout & floor plans (3 room) of the Yishun new ec? Share your views!
You can go the Propnex website at propnexpropertynews.com to look at the draft floor plans for 3 bedroom units.
rymchardware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #17

You can go the Propnex website at propnexpropertynews.com to look at the draft floor plans for 3 bedroom units.
thks rym!

Passed by the site last evening, showflat is still in construction. Location looks peaceful & scenic~ maybe cause it's dark you can't see the ugly lokang! ha
TISH1288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #18
Master Member

It's different for the North. There's alot of undeveloped land and with treaty with Malaysia signed, there will be more travel up and down that part of Singapore. The area would be more bustling than it is now. I think the PCs in Yishun like Canberra Residences, Nautical and 8 Courtyards were sold relatively cheaply. This site would also be popular.
The near Malaysia reason has been used for generations and generations, to hype up potentials. But nothing have changed over the past 20 years. Northern housing is still relatively lower priced than other mature areas.

There is a counter argument that, JB migrants prefer staying north as it makes commuting back to their hometown easier. However, they are also the people who are less willing to pay, and keep comparing cheaper prices just across the straits. And thus the lower prices.
bendwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #19
Master Member

been living in yishun for the past 10 years already and have observed the development.
KTP is the cataylst for growth - they vacated the shop houses already behind the interchange.

Dbss adora green got snapped up already with a few btos around that area...

recent developments are the addititonal buses from yishun with the 1.1bn budget..

so it means only 1 thing, yishun hub is evident though they choose to give sbs interchange first..bedok is having a go first.

Accessibility to the east and west is central, though the location of this place is rather secluded.. value of yishun property will rise in time to come say in another 5-10 years where it'll be somewhat like tampines.. maybe i'm bias but I like yishun due to the local economy - loads of food and easy access to amenities, plus the north bound train stops at yishun during peak periods hence easier to get on to go home.

the argument for JB dwellers is somewhat moot, because here in yishun it is somewhat a pinoy community with the hospital and the catholic church.. the same with toa payoh.

Last edited by vivalarave; 10-03-2012 at 12:58 PM..
vivalarave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #20

hmm wondering how much this ec is selling....waiting anxiously

I went to showflat at Blossom Residences...good layout, quality fittings & price is within reach... but alas location is out of question...urgh

Last edited by TISH1288; 15-03-2012 at 10:32 AM..
TISH1288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

hmm wondering how much this ec is selling....waiting anxiously

I went to showflat at Blossom Residences...good layout, quality fittings & price is within reach... but alas location is out of question...urgh
Yishun will definitely cost more than Bukit Panjang.

Actually all ECs launched after Blossom Residences have cost more already.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #22

Maybe can consider Hillsta@CCKK. Heard quoting psf is $1,050 only.
T42rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #23

Hillsta 1000/sq ft? Siao price...choa chu Kang leh. Opposit old keat hong camp leh. What the f price... Like that cheap ah?
UpperCut likes this.
spurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #24

Maybe can consider Hillsta@CCKK. Heard quoting psf is $1,050 only.
then might as well get The Rainforest, also at CCK rite?
LazyBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #25

then might as well get The Rainforest, also at CCK rite?
But The Rainforest is EC, there are more restrictions. I don't think Hillsta is very far from The Rainforest site too.
Old 20-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #26

Hillsta 1000/sq ft? Siao price...choa chu Kang leh. Opposit old keat hong camp leh. What the f price... Like that cheap ah?
Nowadays still have many new condos below 1,000 psf meh?
Old 21-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #27

Nowadays still have many new condos below 1,000 psf meh?
Well, if u consider those projects that are already launched in the market and have not finished cinstruction yet, then yes. There are quite a handful.

Back to the Yishun EC, drop me a pm if any of u are keen to look at the plans, I'll send u the link to download them.
120602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #28

if 2nd timer buy EC, the salary cap also 12k only ar?

Because 2nd timer usually will be like age 35 and above I supposed, so by the time, the couple salary shd be over 12k usually....
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #29

if 2nd timer buy EC, the salary cap also 12k only ar?

Because 2nd timer usually will be like age 35 and above I supposed, so by the time, the couple salary shd be over 12k usually....
Well look at those units that cost $1M+. People also buy.
12k income ceiling can not afford?
Well no problem.
Most likely people have under table income...
SKWSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #30

Well look at those units that cost $1M+. People also buy.
12k income ceiling can not afford?
Well no problem.
Most likely people have under table income...

I mean to say, if pple are rich, they will have go straight for EC instead of apply HDB?

Assuming 2 undergrad got married after working for 3 years applying for BTO. Their combined income will be around 7k to 8k?

Taking in consideration BTO take 4 years to build and MOP of 5 years, so 9 years later, i think the couple will easily exceed the 12k income? And I think alot of couple got married slightly later also...
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.