BTO Aug 2017 - Bukit Batok (West Scape) & (Sky Vista)

scoodoop

Reaction score
Number 182 for me, haven't gotten an appointment date yet. When can I expect my appointment date to be? Cause my HLE expires in Jan 2018 hoping I don't have to renew it.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Number 182 for me, haven't gotten an appointment date yet. When can I expect my appointment date to be? Cause my HLE expires in Jan 2018 hoping I don't have to renew it.

#100+ queue numbers likely to be in October or 1st week of November. HLE no need to renew unless your income has changes and u need a better HLE loan.

wenda06

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have got a queue number of 4X for 4rm at west scape. Any idea when will they let us know when will be the appointment date? And also for HLE, do we need to apply now?

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have got a queue number of 4X for 4rm at west scape. Any idea when will they let us know when will be the appointment date? And also for HLE, do we need to apply now?

HLE has a validity of 6 months. It is highly recommended u apply now. HDB sometimes takes 3-4 weeks to process the HLE.

4X is a small number. Your appointment is very likely happening next month or early November. You need a HLE asap!

Keshajones

Reaction score
wonder which period in Oct they will start the flat selection. Cant wait for them to release the sales appointment date!

ChocoC

Reaction score
I have a feeling selection will start end of Oct.. HDB always lagging. wait & wait ><

anyway im a BB 4-room here 25x/340

scoodoop

Reaction score
I got my appt date for 19 jan next year, my number is 182/340 for BB Westscape 4 room.

www20.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eap001.nsf/0/17AUGBTO_pdf_selection/$FILE/WEST_SCAPE_@_BUKIT_BATOK.pdf

Here's the sales brochure if anyone is keen to check out :)

What blks for 4 room are you guys looking at?

I'm also wondering which layout to look at for the position of the units? Cause on the site plan, blk 431a unit 1633 and 1635 are facing more towards the park. But on the sales brochure with the units floor plan, they seem to be facing the drainage reserve more if you superimpose it on the site plan?

ibb.co/jaP2MG
ibb.co/mAVbgG

(Sorry I can't post photos cause I don't have sufficient post count haha so please type out the links!)

ChocoC

Reaction score
I got my appt date for 19 jan next year, my number is 182/340 for BB Westscape 4 room.

www20.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eap001.nsf/0/17AUGBTO_pdf_selection/$FILE/WEST_SCAPE_@_BUKIT_BATOK.pdf

Here's the sales brochure if anyone is keen to check out :)

What blks for 4 room are you guys looking at?

I'm also wondering which layout to look at for the position of the units? Cause on the site plan, blk 431a unit 1633 and 1635 are facing more towards the park. But on the sales brochure with the units floor plan, they seem to be facing the drainage reserve more if you superimpose it on the site plan?

ibb.co/jaP2MG
ibb.co/mAVbgG

(Sorry I can't post photos cause I don't have sufficient post count haha so please type out the links!)

mine is 29 jan 2018. 254/340
I'll be taking Westscape if my May SBF (bukit batok) fails me :s22:

Keshajones

Reaction score
hmm I was trying to speculate how many flats will select units per day. seem as if it will average out to be about 12 per day (not sure if Saturdays are included too 0_0)

batigola

Reaction score
Mine is a single digit queue number for Westscape BB 5 rm. Checked HDB page today and found out my appt date is on 16 Oct 2017.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is a single digit queue number for Westscape BB 5 rm. Checked HDB page today and found out my appt date is on 16 Oct 2017.

16 Oct is very near liao. Have you done your homework which unit you and your spouse want?

randyq

Reaction score
My q is 1X appointment is on 31st Oct. if u single digit, that means only around 1 or 2 people per day?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.