Master Member

near jalan kayu..... supper at nite?
little_prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #3

Nice work TS. Thanks for the effort!
apostrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
Master Member

It's a good location, lots of greens surrounding, at least for the next few years after it's built. Hope to get a good queue number this time round, after 2 unsuccessful BTOs at punggol. Heard that there's an additional of 1 more chance after 2 unsuccessful attempts?
lattesurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #5

Not sure. i applied for boon lay meadows as i prefer west side and sengkang that area really lack of public transport.
Gaddy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #6

Not to be a wet blanket , I hope u all hv ur own transport cos if u all r taking public transport then it's super onconvenient. Trust me , I hv live at Fernvale for 5 years alrdy. Nice scenery , quiet n peaceful except for crappy public transport services and lack of gd eateries .
Old 15-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #7
Master Member

Not to be a wet blanket , I hope u all hv ur own transport cos if u all r taking public transport then it's super onconvenient. Trust me , I hv live at Fernvale for 5 years alrdy. Nice scenery , quiet n peaceful except for crappy public transport services and lack of gd eateries .

its it near jln kayu?? anyway my parents have selected a unit in fernvale citing its future potential. i still dun get it though.. wat future potential the area has?
flashover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
Master Member

its it near jln kayu?? anyway my parents have selected a unit in fernvale citing its future potential. i still dun get it though.. wat future potential the area has?
Yes, it's quite near jalan kayu, located at the extreme end of sengkang, about a 5min drive away.

Got a 5-rm there as the location is very quiet and peaceful, at least for the next 10years. What inside info your parents have?
Old 17-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #9

Yes, it's quite near jalan kayu, located at the extreme end of sengkang, about a 5min drive away.

Got a 5-rm there as the location is very quiet and peaceful, at least for the next 10years. What inside info your parents have?
which area are you staying..? i am also in the fernvale area.. been staying there for the last 5 yrs.. bought my unit on the 25th floor for only $260K .. nice view if you can get an unblocked unit either facing the city or if not facing seletar airbase ..
Cheepoozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #10
Master Member

which area are you staying..? i am also in the fernvale area.. been staying there for the last 5 yrs.. bought my unit on the 25th floor for only $260K .. nice view if you can get an unblocked unit either facing the city or if not facing seletar airbase ..
hows the public transport over there? heard its a distance away from the mrt right?
flashover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #11
Master Member

haha.. not yet built ready in 2013/2014, just got the unit at the fernvale bto, along sengkang east way i think.
Old 18-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #12

hows the public transport over there? heard its a distance away from the mrt right?
I am at Fernvale Lane- facing YCK main road and close to CTC and SLE.. got quite a number of buses to Serangoon central, town, and YCK MRT lah . as i drive , it takes me only 10 mins to town and other central location.

currently there are only a few services serving the Fernvale Palms area.. i hope the public transport network will be boosted with all the new units coming up.
Old 18-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #13

I am at Fernvale Lane- facing YCK main road and close to CTC and SLE.. got quite a number of buses to Serangoon central, town, and YCK MRT lah . as i drive , it takes me only 10 mins to town and other central location.

currently there are only a few services serving the Fernvale Palms area.. i hope the public transport network will be boosted with all the new units coming up.
10 mins to town?? so fast?
kop2311987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #14

There's only 1 bus servicing Fernvale and that's 163. For more services u hv to walk out to YCK where there's 854,103,70. Frequency of 163 is like 10-15mins. Waiting for a cab is really a heng/suay situation. During rainy days, u can 4get abt getting a cab along the roads unless u r really really heng. Many a times on a rainy work day I tried booking a cab and get turned down cos there's no cab plying my area and that's after calling several cab companies. There's 2 platforms for the Fernvale LRT. The LRT plys 2 directions only on weekdays peak hrs ( if I'm not wrong ) otherwise the frequency of the LRT is abt 2 or 3 East Loop LRT : 1 West Loop LRT. The only good thing that happen lately at Fernvale is the new 24hr NTUC.
Old 18-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #15

10 mins to town?? so fast?
yup, off peak hours lah
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.