Clementi Peaks & Clementi NorthArc - Feb 2017 BTO

pool4ever

Reaction score
What's the Q number for 4 rooms now? I have a q number 12XX and do not have a appt for selection yet, hence I can't see the number in the system. Appreciate if someone can update.

Anyway this is my 9th time trying for BTO/ SOBF. 7 times in mature estate, 1 time non-mature, and 1 time the recent ROF. I have never been invited to select a flat as I always don't get a number or I get a number way off. Anyone heard of a situation like mine? I have wrote to HDB, went to MP, but nothing.

mp will say:

- why did you apply for mature estate?
- go apply non mature estate
- go buy resale

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the Q number for 4 rooms now? I have a q number 12XX and do not have a appt for selection yet, hence I can't see the number in the system. Appreciate if someone can update.

Anyway this is my 9th time trying for BTO/ SOBF. 7 times in mature estate, 1 time non-mature, and 1 time the recent ROF. I have never been invited to select a flat as I always don't get a number or I get a number way off. Anyone heard of a situation like mine? I have wrote to HDB, went to MP, but nothing.

Is your spouse a 1st timer too? It's strange that u never get a queue number within the flat supply for 9 times.

Lemon_Tea

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone know why Blk 210A stack 203 (5 room) has such a low demand? Up to 20 floors still available. Whereas the stack 201 (with balcony) beside it has been chosen till 6th storey.

The distance between the units of Blk 210A and Blk 210B are quite far apart (>80m), which is quite a "luxury" as compared to other BTO units in other areas (mostly around 30m apart). Sound from avenue 6 is somewhat shielded from block 209A.

Can anyone share your reasons for the low demand?

On a separate note. Just found an article from geomancy.net, that was wrote recently, on the fengshui of the plot of land. I am unable to post it as i do not have enough post counts. But u can search it up online.

thanks for sharing. Help you paste..
https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/15754-hdb-clementi-northarc-bto-launched-february-2017/

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Geomancy says all the units withchutes no gd, but ppl will still take it. Happy can already

haohao3656

Reaction score
Hello Experts, would like to know why block 201c unit 255 and 257 are so unpopular? Can anyone advise?

Lemon_Tea

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Experts, would like to know why block 201c unit 255 and 257 are so unpopular? Can anyone advise?

255 and 257 has no view. If i remember correctly, there is some height limit for this two stack. The distance of this two stack from 235 and 237 is barely 30m away. Confirm exchange your house interior design with your neighbor opposite (privacy issue).

It is also facing roof garden and playground, may be affected by kids playing noise. IMHO.

yongjin88

Reaction score
Hello all,

can i get your advice on block 210A,stack 203 (5 Room) please?
I was wondering why is the take up rate significantly lower than other stacks in the same block.

thanks!!

banner82

Reaction score
Hello all,

can i get your advice on block 210A,stack 203 (5 Room) please?
I was wondering why is the take up rate significantly lower than other stacks in the same block.

thanks!!

Because everyone wants a unit with balcony. At first we also only have eyes for the balcony.

banner82

Reaction score

Too close to opposite block. That's why we never choose despite they have top floor left (level 21) when it was our turn.

banner82

Reaction score
Geomancy says all the units withchutes no gd, but ppl will still take it. Happy can already

I read that too but after I read I think the Geomancy never realize that none of the main doors are facing the chutes. I personally think this time the architects are sensitive to remove factors causing a unit or stack unpopular. It seems to me they taken extra care not for any main doors to face the lifts; stairs or chutes.

banner82

Reaction score
Is your spouse a 1st timer too? It's strange that u never get a queue number within the flat supply for 9 times.

Nothing strange. Did you use any scheme? I throw in parenthood, MCPS also no luck all. Lost count of times but definitely more than 8 times. All mature estates until this time I got an out of supply number but manage to get a unit due to drop outs. You just have to keep trying.

Lemon_Tea

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read that too but after I read I think the Geomancy never realize that none of the main doors are facing the chutes. I personally think this time the architects are sensitive to remove factors causing a unit or stack unpopular. It seems to me they taken extra care not for any main doors to face the lifts; stairs or chutes.

I noticed that too. I think this Clementi project is done by a local laojiao architect.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

5992ec377570c_waterclassicsandClementiNortharc.thumb.png.62dcea6aa8b5bd3c4caac7b07ed6c639.png

Wah. Didn't know about this.

Lemon_Tea

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello experts, any comments on Stack 231? :/

Too near to Ave 6. Ave 6 is the connector between PIE and AYE. Be prepared to deal with lots of dust and noise. It's window is facing PIE where cars chiong directly towards it. Might be no good for some ppl.

Muffinhouse

Reaction score
I will prefer 235. Good news is still got many units left.

221 only left 3rd to 9th floors. From the map, it looks like 221 is next to a busy road leading to 2 carparks. Not sure if it is because fengshui say next to busy road means wealth....

Thank u so much ! Litehouse =)
Ur statement has supported that I have make the right decision in choosing the right unit. I am so happy and relieved now.

mandyqah

Reaction score
Thanks so much! Still wondering why the units for stack 231 is being taken up so quickly despite it being almost the closest to ave 6.

Too near to Ave 6. Ave 6 is the connector between PIE and AYE. Be prepared to deal with lots of dust and noise. It's window is facing PIE where cars chiong directly towards it. Might be no good for some ppl.

Nanja_Monja

Reaction score
Nothing strange. Did you use any scheme? I throw in parenthood, MCPS also no luck all. Lost count of times but definitely more than 8 times. All mature estates until this time I got an out of supply number but manage to get a unit due to drop outs. You just have to keep trying.

I am enter my 14th times balloting for mature area and finally selected unit yesterday and got high level. No parenthood, MPCS. I just about luck.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.