Enquiry about HLE Application

lab-camper

Reaction score
I want to ask you guys something. I have received the HLE Application but they put me as Employed W/O CPF Contribution. But the problem is I and my fiancee are both employed With CPF Contribution.. I was puzzled why they put as Employed W/O CPF Contribution?

Authmn

Master Member
Reaction score
Need further details from u.
Perhaps possible reasons could be You dont have 6 mths to 1 year salary?
Or your salary too low?

lab-camper

Reaction score
Need further details from u.
Perhaps possible reasons could be You dont have 6 mths to 1 year salary?
Or your salary too low?

I was employed at Aug 2012 in NCS and left the company at Jan 2014 but i hop to another company at Feb 2014

nestasan

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to ask you guys something. I have received the HLE Application but they put me as Employed W/O CPF Contribution. But the problem is I and my fiancee are both employed With CPF Contribution.. I was puzzled why they put as Employed W/O CPF Contribution?
what do you mean by receive the application, as in you received the HLE approval letter or a some application form from them?

I just got my approval letter recently as well, there is no indication of cpf contribution on the letter itself, just the maximum amount approved for loan and the monthly repayment amount, among other details.
and like you, I dont have cpf contribution for for all of the past 12 months as well, but I believe they dont take that into consideration because the amount they approved for my application is quite close to the e-form they have online. :)

lab-camper

Reaction score
what do you mean by receive the application, as in you received the HLE approval letter or a some application form from them?

I just got my approval letter recently as well, there is no indication of cpf contribution on the letter itself, just the maximum amount approved for loan and the monthly repayment amount, among other details.
and like you, I dont have cpf contribution for for all of the past 12 months as well, but I believe they dont take that into consideration because the amount they approved for my application is quite close to the e-form they have online. :)
It is an application form which is passed to me from the HDB officer when you went down for selection.

nestasan

Master Member
Reaction score
It is an application form which is passed to me from the HDB officer when you went down for selection.
oh ok. never been for selection yet haha... you should probably call and ask them, or if time permits, you can submit your hle application online which will require you to attach your cpf contribution history anyway. they are quite prompt with it, i received my approval about 2 days after i submitted all documents required (be sure to check back on the hdb site frequently, sometimes they require additional documents and dont give you a lot of time for it, which could be too late when you see the letter requesting for it in your mailbox).

lab-camper

Reaction score
oh ok. never been for selection yet haha... you should probably call and ask them, or if time permits, you can submit your hle application online which will require you to attach your cpf contribution history anyway. they are quite prompt with it, i received my approval about 2 days after i submitted all documents required (be sure to check back on the hdb site frequently, sometimes they require additional documents and dont give you a lot of time for it, which could be too late when you see the letter requesting for it in your mailbox).

I emailed to them about the error and attached a soft copy of the CPF contribution history and i am waiting for their reply now.

fire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I emailed to them about the error and attached a soft copy of the CPF contribution history and i am waiting for their reply now.

i had the same error due to the hdb officer being careless. i just amend, countersign beside and submitted the form.

small issue.

crash_88

Reaction score
actually if its the first hle for a gauge.. it doesnt really matter.. the 2nd hle to collect keys is what really matters..

lab-camper

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I was wondering did you all encounter the same problem as me. I have already filled up the HLE application and i send it to them. Then they send me a letter said that I didnt completed the form (which I did) and send it back to them.

weiiix

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have some qns regarding HLE.*

I submitted my HLE application 5 yrs ago when applying for bto. Normally before collection of keys, they will do a 2nd assessment.
But for my case, they approved my application without a 2nd assessment. And i have to top up some cash as the loaned amount is not sufficient.*

May i know the amount they approve is based on the HLE application i submitted 5 yrs ago or based on the CPF contributions.

Do i have to submit a new HLE application instead? Anyone face the same issue too?

Thanks alot

valancefairy

Reaction score
Hi, i have some qns regarding HLE.*

I submitted my HLE application 5 yrs ago when applying for bto. Normally before collection of keys, they will do a 2nd assessment.
But for my case, they approved my application without a 2nd assessment. And i have to top up some cash as the loaned amount is not sufficient.*

May i know the amount they approve is based on the HLE application i submitted 5 yrs ago or based on the CPF contributions.

Do i have to submit a new HLE application instead? Anyone face the same issue too?

Thanks alot

Hi,

Is the hle amt the same as wat they approved 5 yrs ago?:s11:

if i'm not wrong the new rules is they will approve your hle automatically based on your last hle application if you are still working at the same job or has a higher pay job.

but if you've got a pay increment from the last hle application applied, you may submit a new hle application for them to review your loan amt. if they are able to give u a higher loan based on your new salary you might not need to top up cash.;)

hope i'm not wrong:o, it's better to call your officer in charge for further clarification.=:p

weiiix

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is the hle amt the same as wat they approved 5 yrs ago?:s11:

if i'm not wrong the new rules is they will approve your hle automatically based on your last hle application if you are still working at the same job or has a higher pay job.

but if you've got a pay increment from the last hle application applied, you may submit a new hle application for them to review your loan amt. if they are able to give u a higher loan based on your new salary you might not need to top up cash.;)

hope i'm not wrong:o, it's better to call your officer in charge for further clarification.=:p

yeah best to call them up to enquire.

My wife is still studying when i submitted the HLE 5 yrs ago. So i think the amount is based on my income.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But aint they suppose to get your to resubmit documents roughly 1-2 months before taking possession for 2nd round HLE..

weiiix

Master Member
Reaction score
But aint they suppose to get your to resubmit documents roughly 1-2 months before taking possession for 2nd round HLE..

No, many from the same area got auto approved when they log on to check in hdb website. I think cos the project drag too long that is why. Waited 5 years for it.

greythorne

Reaction score
I have a question regarding how the average gross income is computed.

I know if there is allowance then HDB will require 12 months of pay slip so it means they will take the average of the 12 months by adding the gross income of each and dividing it by 12.

Suppose i work on a contract basis for 2012 to 2014 and in june 2014 i was offered a full time job in some other company and im applying for HLE in, say March 2015 then do i need to submit pay slip from April 2014 to March 2015 right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.