HLE enquiry

vinz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, when I applied for HLE I listed my wife as co-applicant, my mom as occupier as she is and will be staying with us. So question is, does my mom consider as essential occupier or just normal occupier? Cos my mom already taken 2 hdb loan before, scare it might affect my HLE application.
as u already form a proper family nucleus with your wife, your mum is just an occupier and not under essential occupier status.

wont affect ur HLE , grant, bto application if any.

-vinz

popegg

Reaction score
as u already form a proper family nucleus with your wife, your mum is just an occupier and not under essential occupier status.

wont affect ur HLE , grant, bto application if any.

-vinz

Thank you vinz :)

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hw long is the HLE processing time nowadays after sending in all the supporting documents, anyone?

Pinkspideress

Reaction score
I submitted mine yesterday without income documents. Was intending to upload these few days. Today it came back approved. =O

Raffles88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also submit my HLE without any supporting documents. Submitted on 17 Jul and today approved around 4pm.

Pinkspideress

Reaction score
I also find it very weird. According to the HDB letter I received on how to apply for HLE, there are a total of 7 steps to do. After my bf completed 6th step, by right the last step is to upload documents. But after the 6th step, it just straight away submitted. Then I browsed my HDB page and saw a link for me to upload documents. Was intending to upload the next few days. Then out of curiosity, i checked my HLE status application today and saw it approved. *confused*
Hahaha.

Slavor

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there's any difference in applying for a HLE now and then getting a bank loan later than getting an AIP now and then bank loan?

I'll definitely go for the bank loan when it comes to signing for the lease, but I feel like it's easier and less troublesome to get the HLE for now first.

mafiaonikage

Reaction score
you can try to login to HDB website and check your pdf format is there?

I logged in and check my HLE application status and saw this..

"Message Box
You have not applied for an HLE letter. To apply for one, please click here."

So do i have to re-apply or they are processing it?

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HLE damn power now

last year apply just need 3 months info

this year need 1 year :eek:

Raffles88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I logged in and check my HLE application status and saw this..

"Message Box
You have not applied for an HLE letter. To apply for one, please click here."

So do i have to re-apply or they are processing it?

You go to My HDBPage / Overview / My Flat / Application Status / HLE / here can find your HLE details

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.