Hundred Palms Residences

SKWSMC

Reaction score
If the median PDF is$850 and above the sale will be slow. Will be slow as some of the Yishun project or even worse. The location is already not very good.

It is not surprising that the median psf is higher than 850 - 900.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the median PDF is$850 and above the sale will be slow. Will be slow as some of the Yishun project or even worse. The location is already not very good.

Ya
The location itself is out of nowhere
Hope price is below $750k
Hahahahaha
Dream on

hyman

Reaction score
location no good leh.

Another thread says location good (at least as compared to other ECs)... :)

Actually the location is very good leh. Why all say not good?

Although not close to MRT, but nearby the bus stops all connect to different places MRT.

Go down yio chu kang road to serangoon mrt

go down amk road to go to AMK mrt.

opposite is community center. Got Bowen and Roysth. opposite got PLENTY of coffeeshop, ntuc, supermarket, wet market.

I stay at serangoon north side so I think this place is really good. quite convenient.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to r frequent that area.
I can say the bus link is consider mature as compare to SK punggol
But take a bus to serangoon mrt or amk, it will takes like 30-45min at peak hour. Very jam. Coz going below is industry area near amk point sheng siong
The EC next to it is quite old le. Confirm their selling price will be hit hard once this 100 plam is sold.

Anyway I may be interested in this project

Clazav

Reaction score

Recent pc launchs are rising in price.
The recent En bloc for Rio Casa future launching median psf is expected to be $1300, more than those launched few years ago such as riversound and river sail.

Public sentiment has improved, developers are bidding high for land.

Hpr doesn't have lrt or mrt stations, but it is near amk, serangoon. This area has a lacked in private properties. And that itself is enough to justify a higher price.

hyman

Reaction score
Recent pc launchs are rising in price.
The recent En bloc for Rio Casa future launching median psf is expected to be $1300, more than those launched few years ago such as riversound and river sail.

Public sentiment has improved, developers are bidding high for land.

Hpr doesn't have lrt or mrt stations, but it is near amk, serangoon. This area has a lacked in private properties. And that itself is enough to justify a higher price.

OCR psf at $1300+, really high leh...

Clazav

Reaction score
OCR psf at $1300+, really high leh...

Yup, crazy price.. Considering that is opposition ward too. Its style and location is similar to that of Kingsford waterbay, which already has a hard time selling its units.

hyman

Reaction score
Yup, crazy price.. Considering that is opposition ward too. Its style and location is similar to that of Kingsford waterbay, which already has a hard time selling its units.

Couple with the higher quantum prices (as the smallest are 3BR), good luck selling...

Or we may well be wrong, given the current bull run, as RCR are going for $1700+ following the recent GLS.

SKWSMC

Reaction score
You sure or not going Serangoon MRT is 45minutes? That is madness the distance is not that far. I will think 20 mins.

But take a bus to serangoon mrt or amk, it will takes like 30-45min at peak hour. Very jam. Coz going below is industry area near amk point sheng siong
The EC next to it is quite old le. Confirm their selling price will be hit hard once this 100 plam is sold.

SKWSMC

Reaction score
It really depend on what you want. When I talk about the location is not about near MRT or bus stop. Is it the surrounding. Just do a quick search on Google map and you will know what I mean. Some will mind and some don't.

Clazav

Reaction score
Couple with the higher quantum prices (as the smallest are 3BR), good luck selling...

Or we may well be wrong, given the current bull run, as RCR are going for $1700+ following the recent GLS.

While recent GLS and En bloc are bought at high price, these projects will be launched in 1 or 2 years time. So that high price will take effect later.

Ppl who wanna resides in amk and serangoon would welcome hpr as they see it as sth within their comfort zone. Developer should try to market in favour to amk and serangoon rather than hg.

Clazav

Reaction score

Wait 2030 to have a mrt station at serangoon north ave 1. For cross island line.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.