INZ Residence VS Hundred Palm

Chong1111

Reaction score
Not an expert, but with tengah airspace expanding next time inz might be affected with the noises from the plane.

Anyways these 2 projects are very different in terms of location. See which location u like more

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
very different locations.

where do you work and all? parents staying where? kids schools... :)

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are comparing a poor and good location EC.
Inz is very pricey for that location. Wandervale and Sol acres are better location in CCK.
You need to wait like 10 years for the Tengah area to build finish and the MRT will still be very far from Inz.

Hundred palm is slightly more centralized. And EC in good location always sell better.
Look at Bishan Loft EC.

hyman

Reaction score
You are comparing a poor and good location EC.
Inz is very pricey for that location. Wandervale and Sol acres are better location in CCK.
You need to wait like 10 years for the Tengah area to build finish and the MRT will still be very far from Inz.

Hundred palm is slightly more centralized. And EC in good location always sell better.
Look at Bishan Loft EC.

Agree, Apple to Orange comparisons.

Any other more Centralized ECs apart from Bishan Loft and 100 Palms?

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, that one, best sia.

Close to MRT and schools and AMK Hub.

The Land Transport Authorities (LTA)’s decision to build the North South Expr
In January this year when LTA first announced its decision to build the NSE, Nuovo, along with nearby Castle Green and Bullion Park Condominium, had part of their land compulsorily acquired by the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) for the construction of expressway. However, Nuovo is the most badly affected of the three as it has a higher percentage of residents’ apartments slated to face the semi-tunnel and is situated only barely 15 metres away from the projected NSE. On the other hand, Castle Green is 30 metres away and Bullion Park is situated 50 metres away.
Mr Chua, 40, an engineer, bought his apartment less than a year ago. He is particularly worried of the NSE’s impact on his baby’s health. “As it is now, the road and MRT noise is already border-line unbearable so I cannot imagine it getting worse. Having lack of sleep from traffic noise that increases early in the morning (rush hour traffic) and breathing in pollutants are what me and my family (baby included) will have to contend with if LTA do not heed our plea and build fully underground tunnel as what they did for KPE.”
S

asky2505

Master Member
Reaction score
Most imptly, which one is more convenient for your family cuz travelling to work and school is everyday thing.
If your concern is on appreciation, no one will know. Inz might go up if u can wait and HPR has not many places for development unless the homes move.

hyman

Reaction score
In January this year when LTA first announced its decision to build the NSE, Nuovo, along with nearby Castle Green and Bullion Park Condominium, had part of their land compulsorily acquired by the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) for the construction of expressway. However, Nuovo is the most badly affected of the three as it has a higher percentage of residents’ apartments slated to face the semi-tunnel and is situated only barely 15 metres away from the projected NSE. On the other hand, Castle Green is 30 metres away and Bullion Park is situated 50 metres away.
Mr Chua, 40, an engineer, bought his apartment less than a year ago. He is particularly worried of the NSE’s impact on his baby’s health. “As it is now, the road and MRT noise is already border-line unbearable so I cannot imagine it getting worse. Having lack of sleep from traffic noise that increases early in the morning (rush hour traffic) and breathing in pollutants are what me and my family (baby included) will have to contend with if LTA do not heed our plea and build fully underground tunnel as what they did for KPE.”
S

Wow, didn't know that, bad...

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
S

But Nuovo is not really that close to the mrt track. I've been to my friend's unit, dun rem affected by mrt noise. If this is the case, cannot imagine noise level at BrownStone & Visionaire.

Clazav

Reaction score
Agree, Apple to Orange comparisons.

Any other more Centralized ECs apart from Bishan Loft and 100 Palms?

Esparina residences. Not exactly more centralised than hpr but definitely better than hpr.

Alabone

Reaction score
I think it depends? I stay very near to the mrt track too and honestly if anyone asks, I don't even know when the train has passed or is coming. One becomes immune to the sound. But I also think the noise generated from the train here is slight and perhaps not as deafening as some other places.

I have gone to Visionaire multiple times to stand at various places to try and listen out for the mrt noise as it passes, and it really is negligible.

But Nuovo is not really that close to the mrt track. I've been to my friend's unit, dun rem affected by mrt noise. If this is the case, cannot imagine noise level at BrownStone & Visionaire.

Clazav

Reaction score
Hi all,

Considering between INZ or HPR

Need advice from Expert here.

Thank you

Very hard to advise this.
Most people will choose one of them based on family, work place and schools. Other matter become secondary.

drianist

Master Member
Reaction score
staying right beside a mrt track for the past 27 years. would say, already immuned

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
siao CCK n YCK HG diff so apart

how to choose?

ur parents stay where? her parents stay where? then get the in between one lor? i guess should be upper north singapore also. mean woodland yishun BBPanjang right?

then answer is CCK EC liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.