Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May 2013 Sembawang BTO

Like Tree34Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2013, 04:41 AM   #436

Bro,
4rm application rate is 40% but overall application including 2-5 rm is around 50%.

Such lobang for 2nd timer is rare now. But possible too if you apply under mgps.

New rule for 2nd timer too, if 2 selections did not go and will be banned for 1 year.

Dnt think have 70% take up rate
For sembawang BTO only has 441 applicants apply out of 1199 flat available not even 0.5..

I think location nt that bad...got previous sembawang bto last time already going complete...

I dnt think if other areas you can choose higher floor for such lobang as 2nd timer but too bad last minutes cancel...I remember last time went with frenz go sembawang CC study in 90s

HDB InfoWEB e-Service : Flat Supply & Applications Received
galaxy_henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #437
Supremacy Member

New rule for 2nd timer too, if 2 selections did not go and will be banned for 1 year.
What is otp mean

When is the new rule start for 2nd timer if reject 2 selection will banned for 1 year

The news did not report yet
For 2nd timer totally nt fair and chance only 15% and already very jialat but for 1st timer even they are reject still can apply bto flat as 2nd timer...

I have reject Jan bto only so must select low floor if July bto got chance or last chance select is SEP BTO

Last edited by 3G SAINT; 22-09-2013 at 07:00 AM..
3G SAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #438

OTP - Option to purchase

Taken from hdb website:

Non-selection of Flat

From the July 2013 Build-To-Order exercise onwards, Second-timer applicants and First-timer singles who do not book a flat twice when invited to do so will have to wait out one year before they can participate in any HDB sales exercises.

New updates, last week I saw only mentioned about 2nd timer (no mention of july bto onward). Now single first timer will also ban.

Quite true for 2nd timer hard to get q no.

What is otp mean

When is the new rule start for 2nd timer if reject 2 selection will banned for 1 year

The news did not report yet
For 2nd timer totally nt fair and chance only 15% and already very jialat but for 1st timer even they are reject still can apply bto flat as 2nd timer...

I have reject Jan bto only so must select low floor if July bto got chance or last chance select is SEP BTO
Old 22-09-2013, 08:19 AM   #439
Supremacy Member

OTP - Option to purchase

Taken from hdb website:

Non-selection of Flat

From the July 2013 Build-To-Order exercise onwards, Second-timer applicants and First-timer singles who do not book a flat twice when invited to do so will have to wait out one year before they can participate in any HDB sales exercises.

New updates, last week I saw only mentioned about 2nd timer (no mention of july bto onward). Now single first timer will also ban.

Quite true for 2nd timer hard to get q no.
The news never official announce for 2nd timer but need take note...

I was wonder why the HDB officer said take up rate is 70% but base on sembawang bto application is 0.4 only...I think some they are reserve for grassroots leader if nt how to hit 70%
3G SAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #440

hi all, some queries to ask....if i am interested in sembawang BTO, can i apply now since there are still so many available slots.

Or i have to wait till HDB opens up the application again. If so, will they launch on new plot of land or launch the sales of balance flat?

Thank you in advance
moneymakestheworldgoround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #441
High Supremacy Member

hi all, some queries to ask....if i am interested in sembawang BTO, can i apply now since there are still so many available slots.

Or i have to wait till HDB opens up the application again. If so, will they launch on new plot of land or launch the sales of balance flat?

Thank you in advance
If you're interested in this May 2013 Sembawang launch then u gonna wait until HDB release it for sales of balance..
Gixxerfied is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #442

HDB had put up tender for construction of a section of Canberra Crescent and Cnaberra Street
Maserati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #443
High Supremacy Member

HDB had put up tender for construction of a section of Canberra Crescent and Cnaberra Street
Street niax..Nt so important..Key is the project tender..
Gixxerfied is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #444

Another plot launched at semb!
slothbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #445

Yup, Nov BTO. Opp Eastwave Blk 120C, 120D beside the park

Nov BTO, think the hottest proj is Hougang ba

Old 26-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #446

Did you choose a unit for this bto?
lifeisfullofupndown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #447

Yup, Nov BTO. Opp Eastwave Blk 120C, 120D beside the park

Nov BTO, think the hottest proj is Hougang ba
Ya i also think the Hougang one good
EmoFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #448

Did you choose a unit for this bto?
Yup. Went with east bank. Blk 121C. When is ur selection? If there are no good units left, u might want to try for the nov one. It's closer to future station and its beside the park

Last edited by slothbal; 27-09-2013 at 05:49 AM..
Old 28-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #449

my selection date on 30-09-13

My selection date for Sembawang is on 30-09-13 afternoon. I'm still not comfortable with sembawang bto being very close to Iskander Power Station and Malaysia Heavy Engineering in Pasir Gudang. I surf the net in Google for street direction and found these two spot just across the straits of Johore. Can anyone convince me for taking up the selection.

I have checked the HDB website, it is true that from July bto, 2nd timer are given 2 times to select a flat and if they reject they are barred from partipating in sales exercises for a year.

Wah, this time cannot anyhow just pay S$10 just to apply.
Clarawuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #450

My selection date for Sembawang is on 30-09-13 afternoon. I'm still not comfortable with sembawang bto being very close to Iskander Power Station and Malaysia Heavy Engineering in Pasir Gudang. I surf the net in Google for street direction and found these two spot just across the straits of Johore. Can anyone convince me for taking up the selection.

I have checked the HDB website, it is true that from July bto, 2nd timer are given 2 times to select a flat and if they reject they are barred from partipating in sales exercises for a year.

Wah, this time cannot anyhow just pay S$10 just to apply.
I think you should make a trip to the site and the estate around it then see how you would fit into it. If you do not have a good impression or do not feel good of it, there is no point convincing you to get it. Ultimately, you would be the one residing in it. Nonetheless, liked some have mentioned, the population here compared to other estates are lesser though rising, there is a high possibility that there would be an upcoming mrt station, it's surrounded in greenery with parks near it, cycle track connectors for cyclists, it's only 5 mins drive to the upcoming Yishun hub, seaside is 5 mins away, it's a "replica" of waterway just that not so much emphasized as there are canals around the establishment and finally, famous eateries are mins drive away (white bee hoon, famous curry fish head, Madina eating house for its roti prata, etc. however, do note that the accessibility at present is restricted to a few bus service only but I believe with so many bto projects on this huge piece of land, more bus would serve the area when all is up.

If you are looking at east bank, it comes with a basement carpark which not many bto projects have. So it's a plus point! Paying a fraction for condo's style carpark.

Just my 2 cents worth.
galaxy_henry likes this.

Last edited by slothbal; 28-09-2013 at 09:10 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.