May 2013 Sembawang BTO

slothbal

Reaction score
That fast? But the expected completion date is last quarter of 2016. They started painting the exterior alr.

slothbal

Reaction score
If painting exterior then likely year end to early next okay riao..Would mean the internal walls and painting done as well..

Btw, gixxerfied what do they meant by completion n keep possession date? Does that mean that we only get the keys during the possession date even if it's completed long before? Cause it's quite a long wait from completion date till possession date.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, gixxerfied what do they meant by completion n keep possession date? Does that mean that we only get the keys during the possession date even if it's completed long before? Cause it's quite a long wait from completion date till possession date.

Probable Completion Date will change as construction progress and is updated to HDB.

Notice how Delivery Possession Date is always 1 year from the above, that is the timeframe HDB gives themself to issue out the keys..

So just keep a look at the PCD, usually nt far off from it..

Edited to correct information.

Last edited:

slothbal

Reaction score
Estimated Completion Date will change as construction progress and is updated to HDB.

Notice how Probably Completion Date is always 1 year from the above, that is the timeframe HDB gives themself to issue out the keys..

So just keep a look at the ECD, usually nt far off from it..

Thanks for the prompt response.

"The Probable Completion Date of your new home is 4th Quarter 2016. HDB will invite you to collect the keys when the construction works are completed. "

Does it mean that it's highly possible that the completion date is end of 2015 (1 yr ahead) and that they will inform us to get our keys?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt response.

"The Probable Completion Date of your new home is 4th Quarter 2016. HDB will invite you to collect the keys when the construction works are completed. "

Does it mean that it's highly possible that the completion date is end of 2015 (1 yr ahead) and that they will inform us to get our keys?

Sorry..Sala..

Probable Completion Date is the time roughly when it would be complete construction. This would change when the construction coy updates HDB on the construction progress..

Delivery Possession Date is always 1 year more..This is to give HDB time to issue out the keys and also by agreement signed in which HDB must hand over the flat to you..

Edited my earlier post as well..

slothbal

Reaction score
Sorry..Sala..

Probable Completion Date is the time roughly when it would be complete construction. This would change when the construction coy updates HDB on the construction progress..

Delivery Possession Date is always 1 year more..This is to give HDB time to issue out the keys and also by agreement signed in which HDB must hand over the flat to you..

Edited my earlier post as well..

Okay thanks! Though I did be getting it earlier! Haha.

Have till wait till last quarter next yr then :s22:

Thanks!

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks! Though I did be getting it earlier! Haha.

Have till wait till last quarter next yr then :s22:

Thanks!

Will be updated eventually..Just check the progress of the construction..My estimate is probably early next year..

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are several sites in Sembawang. Which site are you referring to ?

As thread title suggest May 2013 Sembawang BTO launch so,

Only points to 3 site..Eastbank, Eastwave, Eastbrook @ Canberra..

siewhf

Reaction score
As thread title suggest May 2013 Sembawang BTO launch so,

Only points to 3 site..Eastbank, Eastwave, Eastbrook @ Canberra..

The Probable Completion Date of your new home is 2nd Quarter 2017.

It is not 4th Quarter 2016. This was the reason why I asked which site.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Probable Completion Date of your new home is 2nd Quarter 2017.

It is not 4th Quarter 2016. This was the reason why I asked which site.

He should be asking about EastBank which has a PCD of 4Q 2016...

While EastWave & EastBrook is 1Q 2017 and 2Q 2017 respectively.. :)

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Most of the eastwave blocks are painting now, except blk 119B.

Maybe can collect key earlier (Apr-Jun 2016)??

:D:D:D

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Ya, started painting right??

My CCK from the same launch, the blk and mscp now undergoing bca inspection, hand over next month to HDB..

That's fast. :eek:

Already started painting in Aug.

Got new SBS bus 117 started on 20 Dec, from Sembawang to Punggol. Travel along Canberra Link to Yishun Ave 2

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's fast. :eek:

Already started painting in Aug.

Got new SBS bus 117 started on 20 Dec, from Sembawang to Punggol. Travel along Canberra Link to Yishun Ave 2

Only one blk which is the blk my unit is at..The road access from the carpark entrance to the MSCP is up and ready..A few of us spoke to the site guys, all same ans with the 1st blk handing over to HDB next month, the last blk would be in July/Aug 16..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.