May 2017 BTO: Forest Spring @ Yishun

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
Got see which stack u like from the site plan already??

I praying hard the supermarket will be either SS/NTUC... no giant pls T.T

Yep! Shortlist!!! :s22:
i will do groceries when back to my other half hometown in msia during wkends :s13:

filumfu

Reaction score
This is my first time applying for a HDB apartment. Would like to seek an advice on the following;

1. My understanding is downpayment upon signing the sales lease, and balance upon getting the keys. If I do not need a loan and planning to use my CPF to make full payment, will HDB wipeout my CPF upon the signing of sales lease?

2. I saw the indicative price range for Valley Spring @ Yishun 2room was about $98k to $123k, their offer price for some units were $136k. Why it's so?

3. When likely will we know our AHG and SHG are approved and when will CPF board disburse the grant?

Many Thanks in advance πŸ˜€

I am also a first timer but i could help response to 1) and 3) based on my conversation with the hdb officer. Others please feel free to correct if wrong :)

For 1), if u decide not to take a loan, full payment will be required during the key collection. Do bring along your mobile registered with singpass or the token along for payment authorization that day

For 3) you will need to bring along the application for agh and sgh during the day of your flat selection. The officer will assist with the submission and u can login to myhdb to check out on the results

Hope the above helps

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
I am also a first timer but i could help response to 1) and 3) based on my conversation with the hdb officer. Others please feel free to correct if wrong :)

For 1), if u decide not to take a loan, full payment will be required during the key collection. Do bring along your mobile registered with singpass or the token along for payment authorization that day

For 3) you will need to bring along the application for agh and sgh during the day of your flat selection. The officer will assist with the submission and u can login to myhdb to check out on the results

Hope the above helps

2) previously indicative ma... Only when announcement of selection date, HDB will provide individual unit actual price which is the amount u pay and used as the basis to calculate your home loan.

Misa

Reaction score
Whats your mum Q number? What type?

She applied for the 2rm, queue number 4x :)

May have been shy to join the thread

Yea lor.. when it's time to select.. you will see more people popping out :D

This is my first time applying for a HDB apartment. Would like to seek an advice on the following;

1. My understanding is downpayment upon signing the sales lease, and balance upon getting the keys. If I do not need a loan and planning to use my CPF to make full payment, will HDB wipeout my CPF upon the signing of sales lease?

2. I saw the indicative price range for Valley Spring @ Yishun 2room was about $98k to $123k, their offer price for some units were $136k. Why it's so?

3. When likely will we know our AHG and SHG are approved and when will CPF board disburse the grant?

Many Thanks in advance πŸ˜€

1. filumfu is correct, wipe out only on key collection. as to what you need to bring on that time, i believe they will advise you when the time comes.

2. The price differs slightly as you go higher. For VS iirc it was around $800 per level as you go up. Another factor would be numbers of years of lease. Seniors pay lesser because they don't take the full 99 years although if they do opt for optional component, they pay the same full fee as those non seniors on 99 yrs lease. For singles, you pay a $15k premium on top of the flat price and also the price of the same unit will differ at BTO time and at SBF time. The shorter time u wait, the more u pay.

You will receive a stack of info in your account which will also show you all the prices of all units under the category you're applying for as well as the floor plan (with no measurements) and OCS info.

Not sure if I've answered your qn :s13: but where do you see the offer price of $136k?

3. When you receive your package (anytime after you receive notification of your successful ballot results), there will be a letter informing you of ur appointment date, the documents you need to bring along + forms you need to sign. If you're also applying for AHG/SHG then you need to complete a form and also prepare all the relevant supporting documents required to bring along on that day.

On your appointment day, the officer will ask if you're applying for grants, they will then check through your documents and then put through the application if they assess you to be eligible (not confirm but likely to go through). If they assess you to not be eligible for various reasons then they will tell u then and also let you sign a form saying you were informed of this. This info will be updated in your MyHDBPage accordingly. Processing will take a while, once approved they will update in your account. For some people they may also request for more information during processing. I believe the grants will be disbursed to your account on approval (though the timing isnt too crucial since you can't really use withdraw the monies anyway :s13:)

Got see which stack u like from the site plan already??

I praying hard the supermarket will be either SS/NTUC... no giant pls T.T

Ya i also hope NTUC (cuz im sick of giant and although i dont stay there but will visit there often :D)

filumfu

Reaction score
She applied for the 2rm, queue number 4x :)

Yea lor.. when it's time to select.. you will see more people popping out :D

1. filumfu is correct, wipe out only on key collection. as to what you need to bring on that time, i believe they will advise you when the time comes.

2. The price differs slightly as you go higher. For VS iirc it was around $800 per level as you go up. Another factor would be numbers of years of lease. Seniors pay lesser because they don't take the full 99 years although if they do opt for optional component, they pay the same full fee as those non seniors on 99 yrs lease. For singles, you pay a $15k premium on top of the flat price and also the price of the same unit will differ at BTO time and at SBF time. The shorter time u wait, the more u pay.

You will receive a stack of info in your account which will also show you all the prices of all units under the category you're applying for as well as the floor plan (with no measurements) and OCS info.

Not sure if I've answered your qn :s13: but where do you see the offer price of $136k?

3. When you receive your package (anytime after you receive notification of your successful ballot results), there will be a letter informing you of ur appointment date, the documents you need to bring along + forms you need to sign. If you're also applying for AHG/SHG then you need to complete a form and also prepare all the relevant supporting documents required to bring along on that day.

On your appointment day, the officer will ask if you're applying for grants, they will then check through your documents and then put through the application if they assess you to be eligible (not confirm but likely to go through). If they assess you to not be eligible for various reasons then they will tell u then and also let you sign a form saying you were informed of this. This info will be updated in your MyHDBPage accordingly. Processing will take a while, once approved they will update in your account. For some people they may also request for more information during processing. I believe the grants will be disbursed to your account on approval (though the timing isnt too crucial since you can't really use withdraw the monies anyway :s13:)

Ya i also hope NTUC (cuz im sick of giant and although i dont stay there but will visit there often :D)

LOL, i waiting for the package ya. Lailailai, faster come so i can faster see. Lol. I have been looking at renovation sites and OMG so many things to do.....

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
LOL, i waiting for the package ya. Lailailai, faster come so i can faster see. Lol. I have been looking at renovation sites and OMG so many things to do.....

What's the project beside Forest Spring?
When TOP? Me want go up there see see at staircase or walkway leh.. haha

Yalor.. faster release our appt dates !
Then we move on to next phase of topic chatting in this forum abt how many dropouts and units taken. And also their experience with the officer during selection.

Hahahaha

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Selection havnt done .. looking at Reno already ..haha . So fast wo ..

filumfu

Reaction score
Selection havnt done .. looking at Reno already ..haha . So fast wo ..

Literally, my hubby hor not decisive and hor, i will be returning to singapore first, coupled with job and the japalan stuffs, i just anticipate i will have a number of things piling up. So might as well start looking early and while i am still overseas, check my hubby preference (style), easier for me to work on ext steps. Hahahaha. Time flies.....

filumfu

Reaction score
What's the project beside Forest Spring?
When TOP? Me want go up there see see at staircase or walkway leh.. haha

Yalor.. faster release our appt dates !
Then we move on to next phase of topic chatting in this forum abt how many dropouts and units taken. And also their experience with the officer during selection.

Hahahaha

Meadow spring or valley spring? I noe there is a spring behind. LOL

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
Literally, my hubby hor not decisive and hor, i will be returning to singapore first, coupled with job and the japalan stuffs, i just anticipate i will have a number of things piling up. So might as well start looking early and while i am still overseas, check my hubby preference (style), easier for me to work on ext steps. Hahahaha. Time flies.....

Same.. I already looking at renovation. Getting ideas what to do to my house. Haha
Wanna see the materials HDB provide for FS to determine if take theirs or korsong, I ownself outsource to do. Hehe

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
I see ... no wonder l have read couples do their "homework" , reno research as far as 3 year ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.