Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May BTO 2012

Like Tree345Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #2851
Master Member

Sorry my focus is at BL,the risk of a block view at MT is not worth taking a risk since I have a decent q number.

Front at river you have a 3.5 plot ratio back at nursing home site you have a 4.2 plot ratio and side side facing sheng Siong might have west sun and site facing bendermeer market may have a partial block view once BL is up. The risk are high for a block view or west sun
i am sorry but to say this, you are being the bad guy here whether unknowingly or purposely (i shant judge) you have a decent Q number hence you posted BL when bros and sister here have not good numbers and are praying to get BL. kinda selfish to me thou you maybe ignornant what harm you done to them.

i thank you for your contributions but do consider to post with others in mind. we have a guy overzealous on racism and we got the racial quota postings removed now we have another overzealous guy on BL.

you maybe smart and informative but you do lack the PR skill which is very important for your career and even your biz. pls kindly look into it.

May God bless everyone to get the best flats which suit them the most.
keithster and ramoncsw like this.
tanjhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #2852

i am sorry but to say this, you are being the bad guy here whether unknowingly or purposely (i shant judge) you have a decent Q number hence you posted BL when bros and sister here have not good numbers and are praying to get BL. kinda selfish to me thou you maybe ignornant what harm you done to them.

i thank you for your contributions but do consider to post with others in mind. we have a guy overzealous on racism and we got the racial quota postings removed now we have another overzealous guy on BL.

you maybe smart and informative but you do lack the PR skill which is very important for your career and even your biz. pls kindly look into it.

May God bless everyone to get the best flats which suit them the most.
Anyway I am just sharing my research with people who had not choosen a flat,if you want to see it that way and so be it,if I had not choosen my unit,another guy will accuse me of try to talk up BL so I have more chance at MT. As for some who say I am bragging,bro buying a smallest 3 room here,what is there to brag about,I am not buying a bungalow at nassin hill. Seriously doesnt anyone know what they are buying,you are buying a hdb with no chance of a flip like a private. Having a good q is not my fault,I am just lucky. I do know a large part is kind about the information I provide but some do think I am robbing their chance of selecting their flat by telling the merits. As one have more in life,the path they choose to walk should always wider,y keep yourself hold up in your small little corner.

Last edited by Governor; 20-08-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Governor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #2853

Anyway I am just sharing my research with people who had not choosen a flat,if you want to see it that way and so be it,if I had not choosen my unit,another guy will accuse me of try to talk up BL so I have more chance at MT. As for some who say I am bragging,bro buying a smallest 3 room here,what is there to brag about,I am not buying a bungalow at nassin hill. Seriously doesnt anyone know what they are buying,you are buying a hdb with no chance of a flip like a private. Having a good q is not my fault,I am just lucky. I do know a large part is kind about the information I provide but some do think I am robbing their chance of selecting their flat by telling merits. As one have more in life,the path they choose to walk should always to wider,y keep yourself hold up in your small little corner.
Every financial purchase have to go through careful consideration. Most of informations provided are my own research. If anyone is not comfortable should head down to the site to do your own research

Last edited by Governor; 20-08-2012 at 01:06 PM..
Old 20-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #2854

what is the point of having a forum where people are not allow to express their personal views and what is the point of having a forum thread where every postings that one make is always look with suspicion about their intention. I have no upside or downside whether you choose the correct flat unless you want to share your sale profit after the mop period. The only upside i get from is the potential friendship with people staying at BL. I say no more. Good luck to people who had a chance to make a different for your and your family.

Bendemeer lights,let there be lights
Old 20-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #2855

what is the point of having a forum where people are not allow to express their personal views and what is the point of having a forum thread where every postings that one make is always look with suspicion about their intention. I have no upside or downside whether you choose the correct flat unless you want to share your sale profit after the mop period. The only upside i get from is the potential friendship with people staying at BL. I say no more. Good luck to people who had a chance to make a different for your and your family.

Bendemeer lights,let there be lights
The point is you are repeating the same post with the same message again and again, even when we get your point and ask you to refrain from it. That's why people are unhappy about it.

On a side note, my selection date is next weekend! No more unit with prime city view for me liao.... 115 and 117's 15 stories view are block!

1 thing I realized is that those people who got good number, after picking, never come back here! Maybe I will disappear after my selection too
Sammtse87 likes this.
wdblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #2856

The point is you are repeating the same post with the same message again and again, even when we get your point and ask you to refrain from it. That's why people are unhappy about it.

On a side note, my selection date is next weekend! No more unit with prime city view for me liao.... 115 and 117's 15 stories view are block!

1 thing I realized is that those people who got good number, after picking, never come back here! Maybe I will disappear after my selection too
Gd luck for your selection
Old 20-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #2857

Lol! Cos talk too much later shoot down as show off how? Keke..
I have done my selection, I gave up on city view cause 109 scared too noisy.. The other units got the west sun problem. Different ppl got different preference though... And for me and my partner, feng shui of where our unit faced plays a part too

Good luck dude!
Hope to know more neighbor here
Peace!!
OkiinO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #2858

Lol! Cos talk too much later shoot down as show off how? Keke..
I have done my selection, I gave up on city view cause 109 scared too noisy.. The other units got the west sun problem. Different ppl got different preference though... And for me and my partner, feng shui of where our unit faced plays a part too

Good luck dude!
Hope to know more neighbor here
Peace!!
Congrats welcome to BL,being part of the selection process,you are already a winner
Old 20-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #2859
Master Member

hello everyone,

I just spoken to someone whom have chosen to drop out. I met him onsite before and he was actually quite keen to pick a flat for KW. His queue number is 10x.

But eventually he was forced to give up his queue number due to the following facts.

1) He currently owns a flat. Both husband and wife are working. They have 1 kid.

2) As it is not convenient to ask his salary, I guessed that their combined incomes are approximately 7-8K per month based on the age of their look. They are in their 40s. However, they have their commitments too e.g. they own a car.

3) As he currently owns a flat, his entire CPF are used to pay off his current flat loan. His CPF is left with $5000.

4) Which means in order to buy KW, he can only depend on the CPF of his wife.

5) According to him, he plans to get housing loan, however, due to his situation (still servicing his current flat loan), he can't borrow that much.

6) As a result, he needs to fork out at least $150,000 during key collection which he feels he is not confident to do so.

7) Hence he gave up his queue number to go for SEP BTO.

This is what I heard from him and he is quite sure a lot of people are like him. Facing with this problem.

Those who are like him, better start planning what you are going to do.

If you have doubts, feel free to ask here. But I dun have his contact so it is not possible to ask him anymore. We met 2 times only.

Last edited by keithster; 20-08-2012 at 06:45 PM..
keithster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #2860

Second that. Don't understand why is there a need to repeat the same stuff over and over again.

The previous racial drama has already left us with no more racial update. I wonder what's this drama gonna cost us ):
yoohoo likes this.
huishann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #2861

hello everyone,

I just spoken to someone whom have chosen to drop out. I met him onsite before and he was actually quite keen to pick a flat for KW. His queue number is 10x.

But eventually he was forced to give up his queue number due to the following facts.

1) He currently owns a flat. Both husband and wife are working. They have 1 kid.

2) As it is not convenient to ask his salary, I guessed that their combined incomes are approximately 7-8K per month based on the age of their look. They are in their 40s. However, they have their commitments too e.g. they own a car.

3) As he currently owns a flat, his entire CPF are used to pay off his current flat loan. His CPF is left with $5000.

4) Which means in order to buy KW, he can only depend on the CPF of his wife.

5) According to him, he plans to get housing loan, however, due to his situation (still servicing his current flat loan), he can't borrow that much.

6) As a result, he needs to fork out at least $150,000 during key collection which he feels he is not confident to do so.

7) Hence he gave up his queue number to go for SEP BTO.

This is what I heard from him and he is quite sure a lot of people are like him. Facing with this problem.

Those who are like him, better start planning what you are going to do.

If you have doubts, feel free to ask here. But I dun have his contact so it is not possible to ask him anymore. We met 2 times only.
I guess the main problem is that he do not have enough CPF saving and do not have cash for the up front payment of 10% .

What i do not understand is why fork out $150 000 during key collection. Unless you loan from bank and not HDB!
farmer71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #2862

4 room.

Total unit :888
Unit still available : 672
Selection Q number : 284
total number of selected unit 888 - 672 = 216
total number of drop out 284 - 216 = 68
% drop out is 68/284 x100% = 23.94%

And base on the Ethnic Quota
Chinese : 554
Malay :189
Others : 92

If all remaining unit from tomorrow is selected by chinese the last q number before the ethnic Quota for chinese is reach would be 284 + 554 = 838.

And should there be no more drop out the q number will end @ 888+ 68 = 956

yoohoo likes this.
farmer71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #2863

Queue Number

Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Kallang / Whampoa under the May 2012 BTO exercise as at 21 Aug 2012 : 00295

11 Queue today
yoohoo likes this.
techielim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #2864
Master Member

I guess the main problem is that he do not have enough CPF saving and do not have cash for the up front payment of 10% .

What i do not understand is why fork out $150 000 during key collection. Unless you loan from bank and not HDB!
according to him, he does not enough $$$ and CPF to pay for upfront of 10 + 3%.

he needs to fork out $150,000 in cash during key collection apart from another 10% is because he has not sell off his current flat yet. HDB does not allow contra.
keithster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #2865

according to him, he does not enough $$$ and CPF to pay for upfront of 10 + 3%.

he needs to fork out $150,000 in cash during key collection apart from another 10% is because he has not sell off his current flat yet. HDB does not allow contra.
Well one can consider getting a bridging loan. PM me if you need more details!
keithster likes this.
waltsong10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.