May BTO 2012

ahzai66

Reaction score
no need hopefully, if they do a lousy job, u can asked them to redo. the worker who did it earlier will kana F by the contractor. just that if you treat him nicer, the chances of him working better is higher.

oic... lucky can redo :)

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with ahg is longer as you need to wait for confirmation hdb is proceeding to built the bto. so i assume two more mths. one month after the hdb confirm the tender and proceed to build the bto.

yoohoo

Reaction score
with ahg is longer as you need to wait for confirmation hdb is proceeding to built the bto. so i assume two more mths. one month after the hdb confirm the tender and proceed to build the bto.

Haven't award the tender?

ahzai66

Reaction score
shld be okay just that the contractor will need to apply for permission to do it.

ic... ok thks bro... thinking of shrinking the size of the MBR toilet due to the size of the room being too small...... but the toilet floor cannot be hack for 3yrs right?

huishi.nat

Reaction score
i aiming for polished concrete and white/pearl wall. abit retro like when in 70/80s. spartan and simple. the mbr is my missy territory so is her call. my study room will be happy and bright colour with yellow more of my theme.

furniture will be spartan with minimal approach for cost savings.

as i didnt opt for ocs, i will asked the hdb to do the foc screeding and i get contractor to polished the living room concrete floor for me maybe get chemical washinf to add colors to the concrete. will look like marble when done well and no gaps looks.
Hi...i understand that polished concrete might crack and even break loose due to heat or usage. Not sure how true this might be...cos I am actually also interested in doing concrete flooring too. In my previous work, my company opened a new shop and the shop is using concrete flooring...and within 2 weeks, cracks appeared and parts of it even broke loose which resulted in a big hole in the floor and the resulting patching up looks horrendous as it is a different shade of grey altogether...

ahzai66

Reaction score
anyone knows for MT, the power point for the tv console is at which side of the living room? the longer side or shorter side?

babychanel

Reaction score
seemed like MT is starting work soon!
they shifted in some bulldozers(not sure what its called) and did some minor digging to a part of that plot!

Last edited:

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still waiting for my letter.. wait till cow come home. lol maybe because i got apply ahg

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant find from gebiz the tender info for BL. how much is the lowest bidder etc. it seem building tender not even started as the tender is for cheking services. i guess bl will only start next yr

Last edited:

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cant find from gebiz the tender info for BL. how much is the lowest bidder etc. it seem building tender not even started as the tender is for cheking services. i guess bl will only start next yr

I have this feeling that becos more youngsters are going for BL hence many taking grants and thats why the signing of lease process gets delayed...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.