Official May 2017 SBF

mssynice168

Reaction score
My house still renovating, now going around shopping, so far only manage to buy my fridge, initially plan to move in by Jun holidays, think if can settle by mid Jul happy liao.

dedebambam

Reaction score
I saved this from another person's post. Hope it helps.

FF - "Flats with Floor Finishes" These flats are provided with floor finishes in the living/dining rooms and bedrooms.

OK – “Open Kitchen” concept This flat has an “open kitchen” concept, in which there is no partition wall between the living/dining area and the kitchen.

OF – “Open Kitchen” concept with floor finishes. This flat has an “open kitchen” concept, in which there is no partition wall between the living/dining area and the kitchen. The flat is also provided with floor finishes in the living/dining rooms and bedrooms.

If not stated, means default
Flooring and wall tiles for kitchen and bathroom
Flooring for service yard and household shelter
All internal doors (rooms plus toilets plus household shelter)
All sanitary fittings in bathrooms (means HDB sink, tap, toilet bowl, shower head)
Reason being as they are SBF flats you don't have the option to opt in or out of anything therefore the default HDB flat will be as above. All these will also be included in the cost of the flat already.

So example if OF thats includes the whole house, etc, living room bedroom all with flooring?

smhong746

Reaction score
I saved this from another person's post. Hope it helps.

FF - "Flats with Floor Finishes" These flats are provided with floor finishes in the living/dining rooms and bedrooms.

OK – “Open Kitchen” concept This flat has an “open kitchen” concept, in which there is no partition wall between the living/dining area and the kitchen.

OF – “Open Kitchen” concept with floor finishes. This flat has an “open kitchen” concept, in which there is no partition wall between the living/dining area and the kitchen. The flat is also provided with floor finishes in the living/dining rooms and bedrooms.

If not stated, means default
Flooring and wall tiles for kitchen and bathroom
Flooring for service yard and household shelter
All internal doors (rooms plus toilets plus household shelter)
All sanitary fittings in bathrooms (means HDB sink, tap, toilet bowl, shower head)
Reason being as they are SBF flats you don't have the option to opt in or out of anything therefore the default HDB flat will be as above. All these will also be included in the cost of the flat already.
How about FE? What does it mean?

RP = Reprocessed Flat. Does it mean that someone might have passed on in the unit?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.