Official May 2017 SBF

mssynice168

Reaction score
Actually the drop out rate is a misleading figure.... Last round of k/w sobf got 46 vacancies i think and the queue reach 12x which is more than 100% drop out rate... If you measure in totality, the drop out rate is very high. But if you study in detail, most people drop out after the choices near MRT have been taken up.

Think abt half of the K/W r not near MRT, and our Q is abt 5X, so likely we are d sandwich group. Not front enough to get to MRT, not far enough to forgo a chance.

ultimas83

Reaction score
Think abt half of the K/W r not near MRT, and our Q is abt 5X, so likely we are d sandwich group. Not front enough to get to MRT, not far enough to forgo a chance.

Best is to plan ur choices like one or two weeks before ur appointment date.. now is too early to determine anything especially when sobf takes months to reach ur queue

doubleJJ

Reaction score
Mine bedok. Other way u can check. Search for ASK JUDY. Type flat selection dates. then u must provide ur NRIC n registration number.

Just checked. Still not out. But at least things are moving, and the rest of us can expect ours soon.

doubleJJ

Reaction score
Mine bedok. Other way u can check. Search for ASK JUDY. Type flat selection dates. then u must provide ur NRIC n registration number.

When's your flat selection date, Infmi91? It'll be a good gauge for us too!

fatfleaz

Reaction score
Hi I actually have a question to ask...if my partner is the only one using cpf for downpayment etc and to pay for monthly loan using his cpf then next time if we need to sell our house can we still spilt 50/50?

Whatever owed to CPF have to be returned

cloudangel

Reaction score

Ya.. and the units not near MRT, the prices also equally high (just slightly cheaper than ones near the MRT)..... Sad life

mssynice168

Reaction score
Ya.. and the units not near MRT, the prices also equally high (just slightly cheaper than ones near the MRT)..... Sad life

The Whampoa area is cheaper by about $100k, quite a sum. Ask my husband want to choose d cheaper flat and use d $ save to buy car. He said I Xiao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.