HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official May 2017 SBF

Like Tree139Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #796

no, is using CPF money to invest. leave there, let it grow. then when you take out, it goes back to CPF account de. this is what some ppl suggested me to do la. haha. more details on this, i not sure le.

We already have our own investment based on our comfort zone. We not good in investment, so for our CPF, we are comfortable w the 2.5% interest fr CPF.
xladyksf likes this.
mssynice168 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #797
Master Member

Still didn't receive any letter other than the 9x/131 slots at Punggol.

Waiting for the appointment date/invitation packages. Up till now they only release the 2room sales of balance available flat selection.
HDB will no longer issue paper, you have to login to myHDB to view your appoitment letter, printout & sign all the forms, scan and upload to MyDoc which will be shown towards your appointment date.

Timeline of Results of Ballot to Appointment:
1.5week: after results of ballot for the appointment date to be out on myHDB
+1-2week: appointment letters, list of units with flat prices, sales brochure, forms such as Declaration of Income, Essential Occupier , sales application form will appear on MyHDB.
These forms you need to sign and scan. if your queue is far off, it comes out a little later. my appointment was 2 months away but after about 2 weeks it showed up.

The MyDoc will appear in your myHDB page, same page as the appointment details page, you click the link, upload your outstanding documents and the forms. check in once in a while to make sure there are no other documents requested from HDB - they don't notify one, you need to login to check incase any forms not clear or missing e.g. payslip from may 2017 etc.

Please bring all these forms, payslips, family member & parents(if parent scheme) and your HLE approval letter to your appoinment.

Note: please apply for your HLE before your appointment.
For Housing grants, AHG, SHG & etc, please print out the forms and bring to your appointment.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:53 PM   #798

Just called up the HDB hotline to check if which scheme we've applied under for the SBF .

I rmb that we applied under MCPS but the CSO told me is under public scheme.

Meaning that my parents can move anytime without the 5years bond.

Am I right ?
EEYOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:22 AM   #799

Still didn't receive any letter other than the 9x/131 slots at Punggol.

Waiting for the appointment date/invitation packages. Up till now they only release the 2room sales of balance available flat selection.
Did anyone else that have not even receive the letter stating the results outcome. Till date i still havent receive it.
definel0ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:34 AM   #800

Did anyone else that have not even receive the letter stating the results outcome. Till date i still havent receive it.
I received email about the ballot results. No letter at all.
Infmi91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:43 AM   #801

Just called up the HDB hotline to check if which scheme we've applied under for the SBF .

I rmb that we applied under MCPS but the CSO told me is under public scheme.

Meaning that my parents can move anytime without the 5years bond.

Am I right ?
I think there should be no problem for ur parents to move if under the public scheme. To double confirm, i think better to ask hdb officer when the flat selection appoinment.

what number should i call ya to find out about the scheme we have applied ?

TIA
Old 12-08-2017, 01:08 AM   #802

HDB will no longer issue paper, you have to login to myHDB to view your appoitment letter, printout & sign all the forms, scan and upload to MyDoc which will be shown towards your appointment date.

Timeline of Results of Ballot to Appointment:
1.5week: after results of ballot for the appointment date to be out on myHDB
+1-2week: appointment letters, list of units with flat prices, sales brochure, forms such as Declaration of Income, Essential Occupier , sales application form will appear on MyHDB.
These forms you need to sign and scan. if your queue is far off, it comes out a little later. my appointment was 2 months away but after about 2 weeks it showed up.

The MyDoc will appear in your myHDB page, same page as the appointment details page, you click the link, upload your outstanding documents and the forms. check in once in a while to make sure there are no other documents requested from HDB - they don't notify one, you need to login to check incase any forms not clear or missing e.g. payslip from may 2017 etc.

Please bring all these forms, payslips, family member & parents(if parent scheme) and your HLE approval letter to your appoinment.

Note: please apply for your HLE before your appointment.
For Housing grants, AHG, SHG & etc, please print out the forms and bring to your appointment.
Very helpful information. Thank you very much
Old 12-08-2017, 12:14 PM   #803

Hi fellow applicants for Punggol 5RM, which projects are you eyeing for?
AltecZalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #804

The HDB hotline • 1800 something one LOH

I think there should be no problem for ur parents to move if under the public scheme. To double confirm, i think better to ask hdb officer when the flat selection appoinment.

what number should i call ya to find out about the scheme we have applied ?

TIA
EEYOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 05:40 AM   #805

Kallang / Whampoa

Almost 16 days have passed since the announcement of ballot results on 28 Jul.

Just went to HDB website log in page and saw

"HDB e-Services are temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance works from 3:00am to 12:00pm on 13 August 2017, Sunday."

Hopefully got good news soon on appointment dates by 16 Aug cos my K/W appt "supposed" to start in Sep and by 16 Aug wd be about 2 weeks notice before Sep.

Been abit obsess, bookmark this forum and oso keep refreshing, seems the its abit "quiet" here. Think I w b going Xiao soon.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:09 AM   #806

BTW, how do your feel about those units near the rubbish chute / lift or having afternoon sun. Some pp told me the current design of the rubbish chute is not smelly liao and oso good cos throw rubbish dun need walk so far ( cos my fren unit is directly opp a rubbish chute block by a 3/4 height wall and her unit oso next to a lift. And seems like now many BTO designs from what i see on map, got afternoon sun.

Currently I have done my selection avoiding RC/ Lift / Afternoon sun. But my Q not that front, likely those good units may be taken up by our turn. So thinking should we close one eye and just take whatever left. Heart v messy !

PS : hope I dun flood this page, LOL !
Old 13-08-2017, 07:18 AM   #807
Supremacy Member

Which area you picking mssynice168?
deskoh91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 07:56 AM   #808

Which area you picking mssynice168?
Kallang / Whampoa Q 5X/81.

U leh? Btw my surname oso Koh !
Old 13-08-2017, 09:15 AM   #809

Almost 16 days have passed since the announcement of ballot results on 28 Jul.

Just went to HDB website log in page and saw

"HDB e-Services are temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance works from 3:00am to 12:00pm on 13 August 2017, Sunday."

Hopefully got good news soon on appointment dates by 16 Aug cos my K/W appt "supposed" to start in Sep and by 16 Aug wd be about 2 weeks notice before Sep.

Been abit obsess, bookmark this forum and oso keep refreshing, seems the its abit "quiet" here. Think I w b going Xiao soon.
Its been like 2weeks no appointment date. Btw can i apply HLE on the actual date of my appointment? Reason is because my baby Estimated delivery date will fall on sept. Hence I want to put the baby as the occupier... It will affect the grant for HLE also... if i just put me and my wife... meanings total income / 2.

Unlike if i apply HLE with my newborn baby. The total grant calculation will be like total income / 3.

So i dont wanna apply HLE first.
ngweixiong.89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:22 AM   #810
Arch-Supremacy Member

Its been like 2weeks no appointment date. Btw can i apply HLE on the actual date of my appointment? Reason is because my baby Estimated delivery date will fall on sept. Hence I want to put the baby as the occupier... It will affect the grant for HLE also... if i just put me and my wife... meanings total income / 2.

Unlike if i apply HLE with my newborn baby. The total grant calculation will be like total income / 3.

So i dont wanna apply HLE first.
I don't think a newborn will affect HLE. What matters is the adults who are earning stable monthly income for HLE computation. So u can go ahead apply first. HLE takes time to be approved as the staff is not as fast as u think will be.
LiteHouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.