September 2013 BTO

Simply_j

Reaction score
September BTO projects have just been announced in Punggol and Yishun.

There will be 2860 units in Punggol and 1280 units in Yishun.

I'm eyeing the 2 projects at Punggol - the one near Waterway and neat TPE (both are big projects with 1000 over units).

I didn't manage to get my 4 room flat in March BTO, hopefully will have better luck with so many units coming up! :D

prusswan.net

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
September also got balance 2-rm stock in Punggol, can't remember which project

looks like Crest and Spectra:
http://hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu03p.nsf/0/12MARSBFPG_page/$file/12MARSBFPG_map.htm?open&ft=sbf

Last edited:

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
September BTO projects have just been announced in Punggol and Yishun.

There will be 2860 units in Punggol and 1280 units in Yishun.

I'm eyeing the 2 projects at Punggol - the one near Waterway and neat TPE (both are big projects with 1000 over units).

I didn't manage to get my 4 room flat in March BTO, hopefully will have better luck with so many units coming up! :D

Beside TPE is very noisy. Not recommended.

The near Waterway has a future road labelled as "Semi Expressway"?!:s13:

UpperCut

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this year BTOs location mostly in non mature estates. Maybe HDB kena pressure from Khaw to keep prices low don't dare to release good plot locations

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this year BTOs location mostly in non mature estates. Maybe HDB kena pressure from Khaw to keep prices low don't dare to release good plot locations

Got telok blangah
Else see when queenstown one come up... those near to queenstown

Simply_j

Reaction score
Beside TPE is very noisy. Not recommended.

The near Waterway has a future road labelled as "Semi Expressway"?!:s13:

Hahaha yeah I've heard it's noisy but it's definitely more convenient as we will be driving! Perhaps the blocks further from the expressway will be less noisy?

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah I've heard it's noisy but it's definitely more convenient as we will be driving! Perhaps the blocks further from the expressway will be less noisy?

Yes, better choose the ones further away. I went up a hdb block before which is beside the expressway. 14th floor and it still sounds like a server room. :eek: I don't think you want to go home everyday to that kind of sound.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.