Sol Acres vs Wandervale

zaviour

Reaction score
What do you guys think, will the price of wandervale catch-up with the surrounding private condo? the estimated pricing should be around ~ $750 - $800 per sqft and if comparing to mi casa, which is nearer to CCK Mrt, the price around per sqft ~ $880 to $950 depending on size..

So is it too expensive for this kinda of project at the current market?

Just want to gather some opinion.. Thanks

SKWSMC

Reaction score
What do you guys think, will the price of wandervale catch-up with the surrounding private condo? the estimated pricing should be around ~ $750 - $800 per sqft and if comparing to mi casa, which is nearer to CCK Mrt, the price around per sqft ~ $880 to $950 depending on size..

For an EC if the average price is above $800, I don't think it will move.
Except Brownstone, the recent EC are not even close to $800 psf, some developer are start giving discount too.

happy.milk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not sure abt pricing.
I likes the 3 bedrooms lo.
If price reasonable then i will buy bah....

Mine is not using it to flip or investment, intend to stay long.

:D

Sent from ~ Milky Aunt ~ using GAGT

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
I second timer.

So meaning first timer ballot first?

I also 2nd timer. No separate q for 2nd timer when i was there.
I can't rem what is the number that i drop into the box for balloting. Only rem my number was draw out between 40 to 50. I just joined the q and indicate which unit i want. After that just finish up the paperwork.

Last edited:

januslow

Reaction score
IMO, choosing Wandervale over Sol Acres is a no-brainer. I think Wandervale could be the last EC that is within walking distance to both a MRT station and a decent sized shopping mall. Not just that, it is also within walking distance to Teck Wye food centre and wet market, not to mention polyclinic, an upcoming community centre and the sizable CCK park. While it is slightly more expensive than Sol Acres, that will also mean that you can sell higher next time. Last but not least, there are way fewer units in Wandervale to share the facilities.

happy.milk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO, choosing Wandervale over Sol Acres is a no-brainer. I think Wandervale could be the last EC that is within walking distance to both a MRT station and a decent sized shopping mall. Not just that, it is also within walking distance to Teck Wye food centre and wet market, not to mention polyclinic, an upcoming community centre and the sizable CCK park. While it is slightly more expensive than Sol Acres, that will also mean that you can sell higher next time. Last but not least, there are way fewer units in Wandervale to share the facilities.

Hopefully can tio the ballot.

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Reading most of the comments/replies - majority seem to prefer Wandervale over SA. I'm looking for an EC too - the drawback of Wandervale to me is that it is near a mosque and a Polyclinic - very bad fengshui imo. Also curious, don't you guys feel that the small road in front of Wandervale (the road infront of the mosque) is gives off a congested feel?

Actually don't exactly like both Wandervale and SA :( SA would be ideal if the actual site is where the showroom sits. Personally prefer open, non-congested spaces and a tranquil environment with a small mall (like HillV), but hard to find an EC with such requirements. Well beggars cannot be choosers!

happy.milk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reading most of the comments/replies - majority seem to prefer Wandervale over SA. I'm looking for an EC too - the drawback of Wandervale to me is that it is near a mosque and a Polyclinic - very bad fengshui imo. Also curious, don't you guys feel that the small road in front of Wandervale (the road infront of the mosque) is gives off a congested feel?

Actually don't exactly like both Wandervale and SA :( SA would be ideal if the actual site is where the showroom sits. Personally prefer open, non-congested spaces and a tranquil environment with a small mall (like HillV), but hard to find an EC with such requirements. Well beggars cannot be choosers!

I think SA showflat soon or later sure build sth de

sandzstormz

Reaction score

I share the same sentiments as you. That's the reason why i chose criterion. You might wanna take a look.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.