5D4N Hongkong Trip

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

You may include 2 places in day 1 as it is quite near (abt 6mins and 1 min walk) to Avenue of Stars.
See in red below.

Day 1(Saturday)
Rch Hkg 1400hrs
-Head to Check in apartment.
- Mongkok, Wong taisin temple, Ladies Market
-Go to see Avenue of Stars
Symphony of lights
Clock Tower

Also, i dont think is a good idea to arrange Ocean park and Disneyland in 2 days straight. It is just my advise.

Noted your pointers, thanks alot.. Oceanpark I can change to Sunday if we confirm gg. Cos planning on Monday was because I scare too many ppl. :D:D

Why not the Disneyland trip to be on your 2nd day after your 360?

Cos we plan after checking out from Disneyland, we head straight to airport to fly back to Sg easier. :D

bedbug

Reaction score
Noted your pointers, thanks alot.. Oceanpark I can change to Sunday if we confirm gg. Cos planning on Monday was because I scare too many ppl. :D:D

Is a must to go Ocean park because is HK attraction rather than Disneyland =:p
True, is better to go on weekday.
Anyway, you not combining Mdm Tussauds + Victoria peak?
Temple street can goes with Ocean park if you think is too pack.

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Is a must to go Ocean park because is HK attraction rather than Disneyland =:p
True, is better to go on weekday.
Anyway, you not combining Mdm Tussauds + Victoria peak?
Temple street can goes with Ocean park if you think is too pack.

Will try to go if possible somemore we have 3 kids, so I think is quite suitable to bring them go..

Will skip MDM Tussads but will go The Peak

toshiro_sg

Reaction score
Will try to go if possible somemore we have 3 kids, so I think is quite suitable to bring them go..

Will skip MDM Tussads but will go The Peak

Disneyland go on a weekday better and be there when the park open as you still have chance to ride more rides without the crowd, near to noon, the queue will start to build up and each ride waiting time maybe 45mins. This is my observation when I went there on a Monday.

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Disneyland go on a weekday better and be there when the park open as you still have chance to ride more rides without the crowd, near to noon, the queue will start to build up and each ride waiting time maybe 45mins. This is my observation when I went there on a Monday.

Noted, depending on the time we wake up, after breakfast, we will head straight to disney liao. :D

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Back from HK, many thanks for you guys tips and advices. So this is how my trip went. :D:D

Day 1(Saturday)
Rch Hkg 1400hrs
-Went Mongkok/Fa yuen Street walk walk
-Go to see Avenue of Stars & Symphony of lights

Day 2(Sunday)
-Morning Head to The Ngong Ping 360 till noon.
-Noon back to apartment to rest awhile.
-Night head to sham shui po and temple street

Day 3(Monday)
-Morning head to The Peak till Noon.
-Noon - Wong Ta Sin Temple followed by Mongkok shopping till night.

Day 4(Tuesday)
Whole day to Disneyland - Not so much crowd, most of the games/show waiting time is 5-10mins. Managed to catch both parades, fireworks.

Day 5(Wednesday)
Breakfast - Enchanted Garden(Disneyland)
Walk around the maze and seaside.
Take shuttle to Hollywood hotel to have a look
Take Taxi to Airport and back to SG

Last edited:

kelccm

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. This is a good guide for me. Will be doing a similar 5D4N trip to HK in a week time. Disneyland and Ocean Park is a must as going with 2 kids :)

Just curious, how is the situation like in HK now with the protest going on? Still easy to shop around Mongkok/Tsim Sha Tsui?

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. This is a good guide for me. Will be doing a similar 5D4N trip to HK in a week time. Disneyland and Ocean Park is a must as going with 2 kids :)

Just curious, how is the situation like in HK now with the protest going on? Still easy to shop around Mongkok/Tsim Sha Tsui?

Welcome..Oceanpark I did not go so I cant advise any further. For disneyland, if you intend to cover all areas, is best to reach there at its opening time and I am confident you will complete it in a day. I would suggest you start from Tomorrowland and slowly from right to left from the map.

In Mongkok, everything is as usual except for 1 street which you can see all the tents where ppl protest but that wont hinder your movement at all cos that part is not really much for shopping.

Enjoy your HK trip ! :D:D:D

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back from HK, many thanks for you guys tips and advices. So this is how my trip went. :D:D

Day 1(Saturday)
Rch Hkg 1400hrs
-Went Mongkok/Fa yuen Street walk walk
-Go to see Avenue of Stars & Symphony of lights

Day 2(Sunday)
-Morning Head to The Ngong Ping 360 till noon.
-Noon back to apartment to rest awhile.
-Night head to sham shui po and temple street

Day 3(Monday)
-Morning head to The Peak till Noon.
-Noon - Wong Ta Sin Temple followed by Mongkok shopping till night.

Day 4(Tuesday)
Whole day to Disneyland - Not so much crowd, most of the games/show waiting time is 5-10mins. Managed to catch both parades, fireworks.

Day 5(Wednesday)
Breakfast - Enchanted Garden(Disneyland)
Walk around the maze and seaside.
Take shuttle to Hollywood hotel to have a look
Take Taxi to Airport and back to SG

where did u stay for ur trip?

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome..Oceanpark I did not go so I cant advise any further. For disneyland, if you intend to cover all areas, is best to reach there at its opening time and I am confident you will complete it in a day. I would suggest you start from Tomorrowland and slowly from right to left from the map.

In Mongkok, everything is as usual except for 1 street which you can see all the tents where ppl protest but that wont hinder your movement at all cos that part is not really much for shopping.

Enjoy your HK trip ! :D:D:D

What time is the fireworks display at disneyland when you were there?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.