Buying attraction tickets from 丁丁旅游 (HKZHAN.COM)

Yaroopig

Reaction score
There is a travel agent near the exit of Admiralty MTR station (the way towards Ocean Park Bus Terminal). If I remember correctly, their ticket price is about HKD30 cheaper then the official price. They sell Disneyland tickets too.

lawrenceloke

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm visiting HK during Mid Jan 2014, and will need to purchase 2 tickets from Dingding for Disneyland :)

If I purchase online, which option should I actually choose -,- no English language, all in Chinese -,- I just needed 1 day pass.

& if I purchase online, they wil issue e-voucher?? do I still have to go down to its office to collect? or was it a direct admission to the park itself already (means don't need to queue at Disneyland counter)?

calhanzel

Reaction score
Hi guys, can i check if I want to get the Ngong Ping tickets from 丁丁旅游, do I need to pre-book the tickets or those are available over the counter?

Thanks in advance!

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
丁丁旅游 or China Travel Service (CTS)

I did a litttle research on tripadvisor.com, they say buy tickets from China Travel Service (CTS) also got substantial discount. And they have many branches all over Hong Kong. So rather than to make a special trip to this only 丁丁旅游 within a office building on the 14th floor, is it better to purchase the advance tickets from CTS?? There's also a branch at the aiport arrival hall, which is very convenient.

shoulderdirt

Reaction score
hi,

is it possible to buy the tickets from diing ding in advance(few days) for all the attractions?
anyone here also know how to book reservation for the macau tower buffet?

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did a litttle research on tripadvisor.com, they say buy tickets from China Travel Service (CTS) also got substantial discount. And they have many branches all over Hong Kong. So rather than to make a special trip to this only 丁丁旅游 within a office building on the 14th floor, is it better to purchase the advance tickets from CTS?? There's also a branch at the aiport arrival hall, which is very convenient.
cts i cant find their rates leh. the website like nv show rate one?

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK, this place where they sell the cheap tickets is at Mongkok area, Sun Hing Building. It's on the 14th floor. Go into the building entrance (link below), then turn left to take the lift. The lifts on the other side are those massage parlours. Once the lift opens, turn left. It's just a residential unit with a small counter to sell the tickets, doesn't even look like a proper office. Look damn dodgy and illegal dealings at first, like cannot be trusted, anyhow setup shop kind. LOL.

Anyway bought the Disneyland ticket at 390HKD - not a voucher, it's the main ticket. Original price at 450HKD at Disneyland itself.

Alright here's google street view of the entrance to the building. Very convenient since everybody goes Mongkok for shopping right? :)

http://goo.gl/maps/n4uFi

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dingding is at sino centre. take lift to 14th floor.
it's a very small unit, doesnt look like a travel agent.
they share the unit with another store which sells health supplmeents.
like just one table and a few shelves...

anyway. note for the lift, it's very slow..
when attempting to go down, i rather u go up instead. cos if not u wont have space to enter the lift.

Fritters

Reaction score
Hey peeps. Im confused now by all the comments.. Currently so which is cheaper or are they the same. The 2 buildings are different altogether.

"OK, this place where they sell the cheap tickets is at Mongkok area, Sun Hing Building. It's on the 14th floor."

"dingding is at sino centre. take lift to 14th floor."

Say I buy the tickets from these places the day I arrive, can I visit it the next day or the day after?

Thanks!

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey peeps. Im confused now by all the comments.. Currently so which is cheaper or are they the same. The 2 buildings are different altogether.

"OK, this place where they sell the cheap tickets is at Mongkok area, Sun Hing Building. It's on the 14th floor."

Say I buy the tickets from these places the day I arrive, can I visit it the next day or the day after?

Thanks!

Yes, but make sure you check the expiry date on the tickets before you leave the place.

Some places require you to exchange for a proper ticket at the attraction itself while other places allow you to enter the attraction with the ticket that you obtained directly from the agent.

bubblepearl

Reaction score

Thanks!

You may want to look thru the thread, Sino is old address and Sun Hing is new address

yukari_san3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so now they moved to Sun Hing instead but still level 14?

or they still operate at the Sino center?!

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is still at Sun Hing Building.

BTW, when I got there for my most recent trip in Dec, it was closed. I was wondering why. Then the business owner came walking in with kid in tow. Apparently she went to pick up her son. We were led to her apartment next to her business premises. Huge by HK standards. Living room, dining room, kitchen. Like HDB flat. So the place is not just their business place but also their home.

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Negative. I just went sino centre, last week .
Unless they moved in 1 week. Den I dunno

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey Yakuri,

I posted the instructions above with google street view. It's definitely at Sun Hing Building 14th floor. Just bought it few days ago after shopping at Langham Place Mall, it's just 1 min walk away. Then went to disneyland, no problems.

I dunno abt Sino Building, but Sino Centre is down the same road as well. It's a mall selling anime, comics, video games, toys, etc - it's a Otaku place.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.