cheap hotel to stay in hk tst area

celinebb

Reaction score
There is 3 stars hotel in tst which is quite cheap. The room price is around hk$500 - 600
(~SGD$110) for weekdays only. The hotel is call "Panda Hostel". They call themselves hostel but actually they provide a room for each stay and the room has toliet and bathroom. So I considered it as hotel.

This hotel is not in Chungking Mansions, but is near Chungking Mansions. It takes only 1 minute walk from TST mtr station exit B1 to the hotel. So it is very convenience.

I show you guys some pictures which my friends stayed there last time.

This hotel is only for budget travel. If you are traveling with family, I think you can consider other choices.

You can book and or check price on agoda: http://www.agoda.com/zh-hk/panda-s-hostel-cozy/hotel/hong-kong-hk.html

The view
995201_414724495295601_805170721_n.jpg

The room
Panda's+Hostel4.jpg

bathroom and toliet
Panda's+Hostel3.jpg

Panda's+Hostel5.jpg

Panda's+Hostel.jpg

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think you can do more research :) Should have below 100 for two ppl in that area. Cause I stayed at rainbow hotel , nathan road, behind novotel nathan for 120 for deluxe room , with breakfast. Somemore is staying during xmas period :)

celinebb

Reaction score
dede1217, thanks for your comment. I just putting some advise for people coming to HK.

I am helping panda hostel saying any good words here, but in terms of location, panda hostel is in heart of TST.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price wise hotels, hostels may have special promotions which later on may not be offered again. Hoteliers in HK are very competitive and rates can change very quickly depending on projected occupancy. Best to keep options open and shortlist the hotels/hostels in good locations to see which offers the best deal at the time of travel.

I checked Agoda for both Rainbow and Panda for 1st week of March. Rates quoted are $147 and $107 respectively. These may not be the best rates but simply to see the relative rates between the two. Have to take into consideration as Rainbow is a hotel whereas Panda is a hostel.

Both are in pretty good location.

Regardless it's good to have options.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.