Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

ed_styler83

Reaction score
hi bro, any idea how to get from mong kok to the adidas shop that mentions above that is at man yue street, hung hom, kowloon?

thanks

Is the adidas factory outlet still there? i want to check it out when i'm over there...

Last edited:

eudora

Master Member
Reaction score
I just came back from HK... below are what i feel..

1) Citigate does not have much stuff which is exclusive.. meaning the same pair of shoes you can probably get it at same price at shops outside... the nike outlet at citigate got dunks and sb shoes..

2) Do not expect anything really cheap... especially for guys.. my gf got tons of stuff pretty cheap though.. haiz..

3) If buying nike dunks make sure you know how to check fake and real ones.. got a lot of info just google..

miracleman

Reaction score
I just came back from HK... below are what i feel..

1) Citigate does not have much stuff which is exclusive.. meaning the same pair of shoes you can probably get it at same price at shops outside... the nike outlet at citigate got dunks and sb shoes..

2) Do not expect anything really cheap... especially for guys.. my gf got tons of stuff pretty cheap though.. haiz..

3) If buying nike dunks make sure you know how to check fake and real ones.. got a lot of info just google..
thanks for the feedback! :)

qqspot

Reaction score
http://www.hong-kong-travel.org/MTRKCR.asp

they have a part on how to get there... its via KCR, which is somewhat linked to MTR

No more KCR is all MTR now, due to KCR & MTR Merger on 2-12-2007

Just some update

YuenLong.gif

starsandstripes

Reaction score
I'm heading to hong kong this monday. My friend told me there are warehouses which are good shopping spots around Lai Chi Kok MTR station. I've checked the first page already, but can someone tell me if there's any other warehouses which sells clothes other than leather jackets and baby products? Guy here btw.

celeron85

Reaction score
yo guys, i will be going to HK on the 8th, would need some advice on citigate and yip fat

it seems that there are nothing le, so is it better to just go to citigate? cos both of them are at the opposite direction from each other...

tks in advance for any inout!

ZorroKun

Reaction score
any maximum $$ limit to bring out and into hk b4 declaring? like in sg?

got links? :s22:

kianhock_85

Reaction score
yip fatt shifted out

Hi all,

i was in hk from 21 to 28 dec. yip fatt has shifted out. There's a building known as camelpaint building, there's a outlet selling pretty reasonable winter clothes, a outlet tt resembles Sasa, Nike (so-so only), and a few more. Lnadmark: aunties distributing flyers outside e building..

Thanks to those who have contributed to this thread, made my shopping in hk a blast... :D

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Care to intro some of the shopping centres worth visiting?

On my list now is:

1) Citygate @ tung Chun station
2) Jumbo SOGO @ Causewaybay
3) TimeSq @ Causewaybay

Please give me suggestions as this is my 1st trip to HK still dun know much ab it...?

Thanks a lot...cheers

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the fireworks in disney a daily affair? What time it starts? Which part of disney park to catch it...scare park too big can't see...

evewbb

Reaction score
citygate outlets at tung chung - unless u are on the way back from lantau island after visiting the big buddha.. else i wld rather u give it a miss..

evewbb

Reaction score
lantau island and big buddha really worth it to go?

i think to visit lantau island is for the big buddha and the vegetarian meal..
take the cable car to and fro.. enjoy the scenery (morning), afternoon is abit hot..
else, not much to see..

behkan

Reaction score
Is the fireworks in disney a daily affair? What time it starts? Which part of disney park to catch it...scare park too big can't see...

yeah it's a daily affair at 8pm... as for which part, im nt too sure as my frens went instead of me...

just came back from hk and it's been a great holiday for me! love the weather of there!

skiesss

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Care to intro some of the shopping centres worth visiting?

On my list now is:

1) Citygate @ tung Chun station
2) Jumbo SOGO @ Causewaybay
3) TimeSq @ Causewaybay

Please give me suggestions as this is my 1st trip to HK still dun know much ab it...?

Thanks a lot...cheers

i been to all of them

can say they are roughly the same leh.. like ur normal takashimaya ngee ann city, suntec city like that..

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Anyone knows what's the street called that sell nike & Addidas & sports shoes...? The whole street sells sports shoes and shoes apparel de? :)

slugg09

Reaction score
hi everyone, read from previous threads that some of the fctory outlets have moved. so does anyone know if there's other nike factory outlets other than the one at citygate?

evewbb

Reaction score
Hi guys, Anyone knows what's the street called that sell nike & Addidas & sports shoes...? The whole street sells sports shoes and shoes apparel de? :)

i only know its at mongkok..
shld be quite eZ to find..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.