HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, i find outlet prices for espirit in hong kong similar to the outlet store we have here in sg...but there's more variety there...

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uno said:
hi, anyone know where is the cheapest E-sprit store in hongkong ? i heard there's one but not too sure the place ?

1. Citygate
2. Hankow Rd (very near Kowloon Hotel)

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Esprite Outlet location :

Take Exit E of at the TST MTR, and when you head out - turn right at the alley way where the HSBC ATM's are .... if you turn left you will see Starbucks, and opposite that is the YMCA- but you want to take a right and you'll see the Park'N'Shop and then you'll catch a glimps of one and only genuine Esprit outlet store in HK .

jason_88

Reaction score
misshanako said:
here :

http://www.newtownplaza.com.hk/cybermall/ntp/transportation

the metro here dont go to Shatin. better go there by train.
thanks misshanako~ do u mean by better go there by train = take the KCR? reali thanks for ya help.

BTW can u pls intro mi some of the nice place or not to miss out places at Admiralty? coze i would to visit there.. but totally got no idea wad's going on about there..

Last edited:

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
misshanako said:
Esprite Outlet location :

Take Exit E of at the TST MTR, and when you head out - turn right at the alley way where the HSBC ATM's are .... if you turn left you will see Starbucks, and opposite that is the YMCA- but you want to take a right and you'll see the Park'N'Shop and then you'll catch a glimps of one and only genuine Esprit outlet store in HK .

1 & only genuine? r u sure?

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jason_88 said:
thanks misshanako~ do u mean by better go there by train = take the KCR? reali thanks for ya help.

BTW can u pls intro mi some of the nice place or not to miss out places at Admiralty? coze i would to visit there.. but totally got no idea wad's going on about there..

welcome. no metro in Shatin. You can go to Shatin either by bus or train.

I am going to Admiralty on Tue. can check for you if you want.

What would you like to do/shop there???

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
misshanako said:
haha I have been to that esprite outlet twice. I will go there to have a look on Tue.

check out the Citygate one, i think it's so much better than the Hankow rd one :)

misshanako

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o0KelviN0o said:
check out the Citygate one, i think it's so much better than the Hankow rd one :)

actually, I do not go to factory outlet.

but I will go to Admiralty & TST on Tue. So I will go there to check whether this outlet still there or not.

windmill

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys

just reached hong kong today..
on business trip actually...

where can i buy dvd and games....?

qqspot

Reaction score
I think i met xl8080 today in Hong Kong hope you like the place and review about it...

qqspot

Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
actually, i find outlet prices for espirit in hong kong similar to the outlet store we have here in sg...but there's more variety there...
Actually if you look carefully Hong Kong Esprit is more cheaper...

uno

Reaction score
Hi, will be going hongkong soon juz to check wif all those who juz came back from hkg itz better to buy the octupus card for transportation ? Still quite unsure coz i will be travelling around free & easy for 3 days ...
thanks

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uno said:
Hi, will be going hongkong soon juz to check wif all those who juz came back from hkg itz better to buy the octupus card for transportation ? Still quite unsure coz i will be travelling around free & easy for 3 days ...
thanks
For travelling from airport to hotel:
Airport express trains --> tourist octopus
CityFlyer bus, other modes of transport --> normal octupus

Tourist octopus is @ $300 for two way AE rides(to and fro airport, normal single trip tickets cost $100 each way) + 3 days unlimited MTR rides, and $20 worth of credits. Child fares unlike singapore is half of adult fares.

go for airport express card if you are taking this mode of transportation to hotel.

xl8080

Reaction score
ya. get the airport express card. 3 days unlimited rides. but if u are staying more than 3 days. u need to top up.

jason_88

Reaction score
misshanako said:
welcome. no metro in Shatin. You can go to Shatin either by bus or train.

I am going to Admiralty on Tue. can check for you if you want.

What would you like to do/shop there???
oh.. alright man~ i also got no idea wad's having at Admiralty.. hope u can share ur experience over there with us.. so tat we won't be lost for the first time being over there... thanks~ hee~

qqspot

Reaction score
uno said:
thanks
aeltick4.gif

Airport Express Tourist Octopus - 3-Day Hong Kong Transport Pass
I think you need to buy this!!

http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/train/ae_ticket.htm

A specially-designed smart card for all tourists, programmed with Airport Express journey(s) and 3 days of unlimited MTR rides. For details, please click here.

kissme.jpg

If you have the luck to buy this below!!
R0014648.jpg

RARE - Mini Octopus features the "First Edition Mini Card" logo!!
http://www.octopuscards.com/consumer/products/cardtype/en/sold.jsp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octopus_Card

qqspot

Reaction score
jason_88 said:
oh.. alright man~ i also got no idea wad's having at Admiralty.. hope u can share ur experience over there with us.. so tat we won't be lost for the first time being over there... thanks~ hee~
If you are going to Shatin.

Take KCR Train to there.
6541617.jpg

Usually local will take bus or 16 seater mini bus.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.