HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

garfieldhello

Reaction score
1) NOTE that Yip Fatt factory will be closed on 30th Sept

2) How come the traditional "Yuan Lang" wife biscuit strongly recommended by my agency taste so awful and expensive? 6 piece for HK$40
Bought from Heng Xiang 6 for HK$21 taste much better

Yuanlang.jpg.jpg

qqspot

Reaction score
you should buy the Kee WAh or Wing Wah Brands of Lau Po Ping they taste far more better then the ones you bought...

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
cdo_saturday said:
whao, glad to stumble upon this thread.

I'm planning my first trip to hong kong this year end. I would like to visit Macau, Hong Kong and Zhu Hai. Is transit to/fro these areas convenient?

I checked the air tix. To Macau via tiger is ~$500 for 2 pax. To Hongkong, it's ~$800 - $1K via Jetstar, cathaypacific.

Some friends told me I should just book a tour package for F&E as the hotel would be cheaper. Any advise from you guys?
eh dude seriously if u want cheaper, u book yourself online. tour agency packages sure more expensive de. imho :)

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
but that one is for january onwards ma, if bro defn got it for december then very good buy sia :)

jlala7

Reaction score
juchua said:
For people that is going to be in HK on 1st Oct, you can try to catch the fireworks display at Symphony of Lights area. It's National Day and there will be fireworks display at 9.15pm. ..

I thought the fireworks will be at 8pm. I read somewhere that it starts at 8pm anyone can confirm?

cdo_saturday

Master Member
Reaction score
defn said:
Just got my tix to HK again, S$262 per pax incl. taxes. :D
bro, which airline u booked from and when are u flying? Interested to know cos' the tix I checked at Tiger is slightly lesser, ~$500 for 2 pax including taxes.

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mr_woW5 said:
but that one is for january onwards ma, if bro defn got it for december then very good buy sia :)
No la bro, me got it for Jan. Jetstar standard fare is 362 ppax incl tax.

NUS starts school on the 14th, unlike the other 2 Unis, hence got off peak period to travel cheap. :D

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
cdo_saturday said:
Hotel also book online mah?
yup i also booked online via http://www.booking.com . in my opinion, i find that its offering cheaper rates than other webbies.

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
defn said:
No la bro, me got it for Jan. Jetstar standard fare is 362 ppax incl tax.

NUS starts school on the 14th, unlike the other 2 Unis, hence got off peak period to travel cheap. :D
haha i knew it... good buy sia. i got mine at the standard rate cause going in december.

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any hotel recommendations near MTR stations prefably in kowloon which is abt 150sgd?

cdo_saturday

Master Member
Reaction score
Mr_woW5 said:
yup i also booked online via http://www.booking.com . in my opinion, i find that its offering cheaper rates than other webbies.
Great. Thanks for the site bro!

doran_lum

Reaction score
hi everyone, will be going HK but will be landing at Macau airport.... If i take a ferry i have to take the one heading to the ferry near Sheung Wan MTR rite ? anyway my hotel is Cosmo near Causeway Bay MTR ...

Anyway anyone has stay at Cosmo before ? wad's you experience there

kisekino

Reaction score
qqspot said:
you should buy the Kee WAh or Wing Wah Brands of Lau Po Ping they taste far more better then the ones you bought...

where can we buy Kee WAh or Wing Wah Lau Po Ping in HK? Is it easy to find them in hk?

justyn05

Reaction score
guys,
im planning to go on 5th dec to 9th dec.

http://www.cleveryear.com/

my frend told me she the last time she stayed here.
ok with this?

and i think i book tiger for gg to macau den jetstar from HK back to sin.
total for 2 person 600+.
ex bo ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.