money changer

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
any old birds think it will hit 6 or above? like maybe before january?

Hong Kong dollars is tagged to the USD. If USD keep falling, Hong kong dollars will be affected as well. I think now more or less stablised liao around 5.9-5.95 up and down.

However difficult to say as they will be holding the G20 Summit at Korea on 11-12November. The outcome of the meeting may affect the USD.

I will be going Hong Kong in December. I also hope that it will go up to 6.0 but i have been waiting until my neck long long. I have been monitoring. When it hit 5.97 i was happy but greedy want to wait don't change and when i goes down to 5.91, i heartache regret never change. ahahahahahah. Now hoping it will hit 5.97 again or even higher. haahahahaha.

Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any old birds think it will hit 6 or above? like maybe before january?

It will, HK $ basically tied with US$ and US$ is dropping fast. Expecting 1.25 or1.24 by end of this year to S$.

pikeplace

Reaction score
"Suntec" is most likely the Fountain Money Changer. I find Arcade's rates slightly better though.

cheexy

Master Member
Reaction score
Gwc ? Where is it ? Thanks

sorry no time to reply, GWC is great world city. ya another bro is right, drop again, back to 5.95. i didnt manage to change at that rate also but i did change some at rate of 6.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.