Ocean park vs Disney land which is better?

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thank you v much for the detailed info, will def heed yr advice :)

yea i know abt the fireworks was wondering if i could go there ard 1-2pm instead of morn but my friend says if go in the noon will be packed

Hmmm if you and your friend are not queueing for the Disneyland rides, then it doesn't really matter if its crowded or not..

jim696_1999

Reaction score
disneyland is good for kids ..they will love it....for ocean park kids will not love it cause of the rides..at least for secondary students and above :o

Beside rides ocean park got animals to see, dolpins, sealion show...got lazy panda always sleep :s13:

Goldfish, penguin, snowfox only one :s13:

Big aquarium and of course jelly fish :s22:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shld play all the rides, very exciting. i like the feeling of the turbodrop, whoo~~~~~! wham!!

Benjamin91

Master Member
Reaction score
Ocean Park alot of PRC, very crowded and cutting queues. More attractions than Disneyland. But Disney is fun too, to be a kid for 1 day

sted.

Banned
Reaction score
We just back from HKG & we 2A & 2C prefer Disney land than Ocean Park.
Yeah Ocean Park got more PRC than Disney Land ....

jim696_1999

Reaction score
shld play all the rides, very exciting. i like the feeling of the turbodrop, whoo~~~~~! wham!!

after the ride i don't know how to takeout the belt, very malu cause just push the button can liao :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.