Ocean park vs Disney land which is better?

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Disneyland is better if you have kids going along with you or if you are really into the Disney franchise. Their rides are pretty boring, the parade also boring... the only "wow" thing (for me, at least) is the fireworks at night.

Ocean Park suits me better. More interesting exhibits, more exhilarating rides... definitely more worthwhile compared to Disneyland.

But it really depends on individual...

gunyhake

Reaction score
haha, DNL sound boring from ruriel's words! Fireworks seems similar everywhere, SG also have a lot hehe

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
Disneyland is better if you have kids going along with you or if you are really into the Disney franchise. Their rides are pretty boring, the parade also boring... the only "wow" thing (for me, at least) is the fireworks at night.

Ocean Park suits me better. More interesting exhibits, more exhilarating rides... definitely more worthwhile compared to Disneyland.

But it really depends on individual...

I agree. Ocean Park seems better and my preference.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
haha, DNL sound boring from ruriel's words! Fireworks seems similar everywhere, SG also have a lot hehe

Eh but their fireworks choreography is really spectacular. Singapore one cannot fight... To the extent I actually don't mind spending the admission ticket money JUST to go watch the fireworks again (if I'm with someone special, that is). :D

kaysee

Reaction score
go both if u have the time? disneyland has too many people when i went there. furthermore school holiday is around the corner. i went disneyland and i sat the rides that are not so fun. the fun rides have to queue 70-80 minutes. ocean park has improved alot and they have a laser water lighting show at the end. quite good for the effects, but still lose out the disneyland fireworks

sars8888

Master Member
Reaction score
two different kind of theme park. Disneyland is fantasy world and ocean park is ocean world

三脚標清热水

Reaction score
wna up this thread :o

ocean park can dun take cable car there or not ah :o

ocean park got rides ? excisting or kiddish :o

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
三脚標清热水;72084079 said:

can, there's a tram that links both parts of the park.

but why do you want to do that? great views on the cable car! :)

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I had lunch with the penguins yesterday at Tuxedo Restaurant over at Ocean Park. I guess I was lucky to get a table right up in front of the glass without a reservation. It's a rather fun experience to watch the penguins wobble around and diving into the water in front of you while you wait for your dishes. :s13:

gunyhake

Reaction score
I had lunch with the penguins yesterday at Tuxedo Restaurant over at Ocean Park. I guess I was lucky to get a table right up in front of the glass without a reservation. It's a rather fun experience to watch the penguins wobble around and diving into the water in front of you while you wait for your dishes. :s13:

wow that is nice! Got photo to share? :s12::s12:

gunyhake

Reaction score
三脚標清热水;72084079 said:

I think no need to take cable car, but good to take :) unless you scare of height?

Ocean park got many rides, but quite standard one, I remember the hot air balloon ride there, it was the first time for me so it's exciting, now thinking of it, we just go up to the air then go down, 10 mins was all it takes haha :D:D

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow that is nice! Got photo to share? :s12::s12:

hQpzU.jpg

Only got this photo.. view from my table. Other photos got my dad in them so I won't upload those. There are a lot more penguins but I didn't capture them in this photo. =:p

Oh I got this too.

JIrwa.jpg

Last edited:

xXboxXx

Reaction score
Haha nice view you have there. Did they swim over to your side and poke at the glass ?

三脚標清热水

Reaction score
can, there's a tram that links both parts of the park.

but why do you want to do that? great views on the cable car! :)

I think no need to take cable car, but good to take :) unless you scare of height?

Ocean park got many rides, but quite standard one, I remember the hot air balloon ride there, it was the first time for me so it's exciting, now thinking of it, we just go up to the air then go down, 10 mins was all it takes haha :D:D

ish afraid of heights :s34: i ask u all OP is need cable car to go there or cable car is for within the OP then need?

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haha nice view you have there. Did they swim over to your side and poke at the glass ?

Lol! Nah, but some of them farted and poo-ed in front of us while diving across... :crazy: you'll see them leaving a smokey trail with some black particles among it...

三脚標清热水;72097571 said:
ish afraid of heights :s34: i ask u all OP is need cable car to go there or cable car is for within the OP then need?

Its for within the OP. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.